2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

1 hour ago, adamq said:

I want my guy Tyler Goodson.. he's small but could be a great addition on day 3

Meh. Pretty big Iowa homer and still not a huge fan of Goodson. Guy goes down so easily. Barely even have to touch him.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, struby3 said:

Meh. Pretty big Iowa homer and still not a huge fan of Goodson. Guy goes down so easily. Barely even have to touch him.

The black and gold blind me.. still surprised aj epenesa isn't an all-pro yet 😂

I'm starting to think the 49ers are fine just starting Brunskill again this season. Going to be surely disappointed. Was hopping they would invest at Guard. It's possible they put Banks at LG, Brunskilk at RG, and have Moore backup RG. 

Edited by 49erurtaza

12 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I'm starting to think the 49ers are fine just starting Brunskill again this season. Going to be surely disappointed. Was hopping they would invest at Guard. It's possible they put Banks at LG, Brunskilk at RG, and have Moore backup RG. 

I can’t imagine the Niners being fine with Brunskill starting again, he was clearly the weak link of the o-line ( the entire right side wasn’t good).

I definitely see us adding a potential starter via the draft, probably within out first three picks. If we don’t, Moore should be competing for that job.

this o-line went from above average to very questionable real quick. With a second year QB running the offense, we better make some major moves

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

I can’t imagine the Niners being fine with Brunskill starting again, he was clearly the weak link of the o-line ( the entire right side wasn’t good).

I definitely see us adding a potential starter via the draft, probably within out first three picks. If we don’t, Moore should be competing for that job.

this o-line went from above average to very questionable real quick. With a second year QB running the offense, we better make some major moves

I'm hopeful as I think it's a terrible idea to run it back with Brunskill. Tbh anyone we draft might not have an impact week 1. 

I'd be fine with Will Hernandez and then draft a C/G in the third and tackle with our other 3rd. But yes Oline can look bad real quick. 

Edited by 49erurtaza

26 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

I wouldn't expect anything too shattering. We have two guards we drafted last year that I'd imagine we are pencilling in for one spot. 

Skule will be back from injury so wouldn't surprise me if we view as a potential swing tackle. Mckivitz can at least try and compete at both spots and we aren't going to add anything too hefty at tackle with mcg on an option

I'm real really hoping we can get a guy like Fisher or Bulaga on a Morgan Moses deal

43 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

He provides a baseline of competency at the position, so I wouldn't be surprised. I'm hoping they bring in just a small piece to compete

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I'm hopeful as I think it's a terrible idea to run it back with Brunskill. Tbh anyone we draft might not have an impact week 1. 

I'd be fine with Will Hernandez and then draft a C/G in the third and tackle with our other 3rd. But yes Oline can look bad real quick. 

I’m not sure where I read it, but Hernandez had some similar stats as Tomlinson last year (though I know how stats are and can be pigeon-holed to look Better than they are)

I would be a big fan of signing Hernandez, in the hopes he turns his career around much like Tomlinson did here. WE NEED SOMETHING!!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

I’m not sure where I read it, but Hernandez had some similar stats as Tomlinson last year (though I know how stats are and can be pigeon-holed to look Better than they are)

I would be a big fan of signing Hernandez, in the hopes he turns his career around much like Tomlinson did here. WE NEED SOMETHING!!!

Hernandez would be the guy for me too, I think. He was really bad in New York, do he's going to be cheap. 

I assume guys like norwell and flowers are too expensive

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

If we don't trade for Hunter, the Rams will. So get it done John!!! 

My thoughts too......

Just took a look at his remaining contract and it looks doable???

I get he's been hurt the past two years but I'm willing to take a shot...

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/minnesota-vikings/danielle-hunter-16812/

• Like 1