WK 10 GDT: (5-3) Titans vs (3-5) Bengals

titansNvolsR#1

Marcus wasn't great today, but he sure as hell was our franchise QB

also, numbers are skewed -2 touchdowns and a few drops. Credit to cincy's DBs, our guys had trouble separating. Would've been hard for any QB to carve them up the way they played today, along with that pass rush 

Some team stats - 

First downs: Titans 27, Cincinnati 15

Yards: Titans 416, Cincinnati 308

Total plays: Titans 84, Bengals 50

Rushing yards: Titans 180, Cincinnati 53

TIME OF POSSESSION: Titans 40:09, Cincinnati 19:51.

The fact that we needed a touchdown in the final 40 seconds to avoid losing that game is almost impressive.

13 hours ago, titans0021 said:

This is also something I noticed. The Bengals allegedly have a bad offensive line, yet it seemed like Dalton was able to just sit back there all day.

That’s cause we have 0 inside rush ??‍♂️ Our defense is a 4-3under or 3/4 hybrid. Okay our front 4 is really Morgan Casey who’s ever in at NT & Daquan jones.

cassey is mainly doubled inside, Morgan plays the elephant role at LB, meaning he’s suppose to set the edge 1st play the run then rush the QB. Our NT & DE offers nothing far as rushing the passer. The NT can’t collapse the pocket & force the QB to move around the pocket nor command a double team to free up cassey, & our DE can’t rush off the edge nor penetrate his gap. Orakpo is the only true Rushing OLB, But there are times we drop him into coverage. We desperately need a true dominant 5 tech DE or NT & a LB That can blitz & cover playing 3 downs. ??

36 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Ofcourse I turn on the Titans Radio and they are talking Vols 9_9 I get college is big down there I get the coach was just fired but the Titans are 6-3 about to face a 7-2 team and I have to hear about the Vols right away 

This is exactly why I had to quit listening to them.  

Archived