IDOG_det

GOTW  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What game should be the GOTW?

• #1 Georgia @ #10 Auburn
    • #3 Notre Dame @ #7 Miami
    • #6 TCU @ #5 Oklahoma

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I refuse to believe this Wisco team shouldn't be in the playoffs.

Clemson lost to a 4-6 Syracuse team.

TCU lost to a 6-4 Iowa State team.

Oklahoma lost to a 6-4 Iowa State team. And their 'great' win against Ohio State suddenly doesnt look that great.

Wisconsin should be in the top 4. No if, ands or buts.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Why even have a season? Just let Saban have a 15 week bye for the playoffs.

They basically have that this year.  Off until the Auburn game.  One of the worst schedules I've seen.  Wisconsin gets bashed for their schedule yet no one mentions Alabama's schedule.

1 minute ago, PAW said:

They basically have that this year.  Off until the Auburn game.  One of the worst schedules I've seen.  Wisconsin gets bashed for their schedule yet no one mentions Alabama's schedule.

It's not the strongest schedule, but it is definitely stronger than Wisconsin's.

1 minute ago, DocHambone said:

This same IOWA team that put up a 50 burger against Ohio State will not even reach 100 yards of total offense against WI. Put them in the top 4 already.

It’s irrelevant. If they beat OSU/whomever in the Big Ten title game, they’ll get their respect and get in. If they dont, they won’t. That game could be their only win vs a top 20 team, so their ranking makes sense up until this point. That’s a show-me game.

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

It's not the strongest schedule, but it is definitely stronger than Wisconsin's.

They’re pretty comparable schedules. The discrepancy is clearly name recognition and assumption that Bama is Bama. They haven’t been tested either, no fault of their own.

Archived