IDOG_det

GOTW  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What game should be the GOTW?

• #1 Georgia @ #10 Auburn
    • #3 Notre Dame @ #7 Miami
    • #6 TCU @ #5 Oklahoma

1 minute ago, PAW said:

Alabama has 85 players (technically 86 since that top 100 kid took a grey shirt off last class) that every team in the country would've taken out of HS.  A couple injuries shouldn't be a huge deal to them.

A couple injuries? No. But when they are all at the same spot it will show. Their LB corp has been decimated. With that said they should still be doing better at stopping MissSt. If they don't improve Auburn will run roughshod over them up the middle.

8 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

I mean...you're saying the size of the object doesn't matter if your grip strength is strong. That actually isn't how grip works. 

No, I'm saying that a guy who has thrown the football the same way during his career could improve his ball security by improving his grip strength since we know FOR A FACT that the football isn't too big for him to hold that way. I've agreed with your point. You're the one intent on refusing the middle ground here. I'm not interested in dealing with the stubbornness.

16 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

No, I'm saying that a guy who has thrown the football the same way during his career could improve his ball security by improving his grip strength since we know FOR A FACT that the football isn't too big for him to hold that way. I've agreed with your point. You're the one intent on refusing the middle ground here. I'm not interested in dealing with the stubbornness.

Sounds like a problem that he could work on from the confines of his apartment/dorm room.

Archived