Why don't players try to intentionally injure "bad people"

NeptunePenguins

Like Tyreek Hill or Incognito or like idk someone that everyone hates for doing something illegal. Now I am NOT saying that they SHOULD do that because I find it to be odd, but one of my former friends was talking about a soccer player I think named Zouma that kicked a cat and my friend said if he was playing against him he would try to go after his knees. So to think about it, why don't NFL players do that to other players? Because of my former friend thought of doing something like that, certainly NFL players might have the thought from time to time and it has happened (although mostly to players that aren't bad, and it was actually I suppose a bad player that try to injure them) 

Like Michael Vick is a great example, why didn't anyone try to injure him while he was on the Eagles when he did the same thing Zouma did almost? 

Edited by NeptunePenguins

Lots of reasons.

They have a sort of brotherhood and are part of the same union.

They don’t want to be suspended.

They share agents.

There are 52 other guys who will try to injure you or your teammates in retaliation

They are not Batman

The league and Union have collectively bargained a system of punishment for bad guys.

The country, states, and cities have their own system for bad guys.

It happens on rare occasions though ( Eric Reid decided Malcolm Jenkins was a bad guy and attacked him)

These guys get mangled in a blood sport for a living. They don't need to make it worse.

• Like 9

46 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

Like Tyreek Hill or Incognito or like idk someone that everyone hates for doing something illegal. Now I am NOT saying that they SHOULD do that because I find it to be odd, but one of my former friends was talking about a soccer player I think named Zouma that kicked a cat and my friend said if he was playing against him he would try to go after his knees. So to think about it, why don't NFL players do that to other players? Because of my former friend thought of doing something like that, certainly NFL players might have the thought from time to time and it has happened (although mostly to players that aren't bad, and it was actually I suppose a bad player that try to injure them) 

Like Michael Vick is a great example, why didn't anyone try to injure him while he was on the Eagles when he did the same thing Zouma did almost? 

What Vick did was orders of magnitude worse than what Zouma did. Both cowards, but yeah...

It's probably because a) it's hard to actually injure someone, b) you may have to give up on actually making a play to injure someone, c) they're kind of all buddies arent they. Notice how they're all in each others comments sections, d) suspensions, fines etc

Edited by Hunter2_1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Soggust said:

Because bad people don't care about what other bad people are doing and if you are the kind of guy to injure someone intentionally, you're prolly a terrible person yourself.

Huh, I guess a lot of my former friends are probably terrible then.... Don't worry I don't do that stuff myself, and this thread was only made because I had this sort of thing from my former friends a lot, about dreaming about beating I guess baddies, and if random people on the internet talk about wanting to injure people all the time, yet IRL it rarely ever happens, so there has to be something preventing a bunch of players trying to injure other people.

Just now, NeptunePenguins said:

Huh, I guess a lot of my former friends are probably terrible then.... Don't worry I don't do that stuff myself, and this thread was only made because I had this sort of thing from my former friends a lot, about dreaming about beating I guess baddies, and if random people on the internet talk about wanting to injure people all the time, yet IRL it rarely ever happens, so there has to be something preventing a bunch of players trying to injure other people.

They're adults, and professionals 

13 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Fr though when you try to injure people, they have a tendency to try to injure you back. 

And what about you? All the sex offenders addresses are online. What are you doing about them? 

Like I said before I am not the one that wants to injure players, so I wouldn't do that kind of stuff anyways.