Raiders trade for Davante Adams

TheRealMcCoy

2 hours ago, SotanKing said:

I think 3 year $67M is a pretty good deal for Raiders. They will probably extend Carr for 2-3 more years and go all-in during this timespan. If things don't work out, then they'll probably go for a rebuild after 3 years

Yeah this. I think a lot of folks in here are just pretty salty about how things went down. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FloydFan said:

Yeah this. I think a lot of folks in here are just pretty salty about how things went down. 

I don't think anyone is salty.  Packers fans obviously wish they would still have Davante Adams, but they're happy with the compensation for a player who didn't want to be in Green Bay.  Raiders' fans got arguably the best WR in the NFL right now on a reasonable deal even if they're trying to present it as something else.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I don't think anyone is salty.  Packers fans obviously wish they would still have Davante Adams, but they're happy with the compensation for a player who didn't want to be in Green Bay.  Raiders' fans got arguably the best WR in the NFL right now on a reasonable deal even if they're trying to present it as something else.

This is how I feel. I think both teams won on this deal and everyone should be happy for everyone involved. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, FloydFan said:

This is how I feel. I think both teams won on this deal and everyone should be happy for everyone involved. 

I don't think GB won this trade @ all.

IMO they lost bad. 

Look @ Aaron Rodgers WRs right now. He has pretty much nothingness @ WR. 

And GBs Front Office literally refuses to draft Aaron Rodgers weapons @ WR during the 1st round. And chances are they'll miss out on all of the 1st round WRs this year too (like, always). 

GB lost this trade.

They just lost an elite NFL top 1-3 WR. 

And now Aaron Rodgers is too old to just sit around and wait to develop younger WRs...

27 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

I don't think GB won this trade @ all.

IMO they lost bad. 

Look @ Aaron Rodgers WRs right now. He has pretty much nothingness @ WR. 

And GBs Front Office literally refuses to draft Aaron Rodgers weapons @ WR during the 1st round. And chances are they'll miss out on all of the 1st round WRs this year too (like, always). 

GB lost this trade.

They just lost an elite NFL top 1-3 WR. 

And now Aaron Rodgers is too old to just sit around and wait to develop younger WRs...

Then Rodgers is a dumbass for staying since he knew Adams wasn't coming back even he signed.

Your hero is a dumb ***

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Norm said:

Then Rodgers is a dumbass for staying since he knew Adams wasn't coming back even he signed.

Your hero is a dumb ***

Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

I don't think Aaron Rodgers would turn down a $200M 4 year contract extension @ $50M per year for his family, let alone Davante Adams. 

Would you?

Aaron Rodgers has nothing left to prove...

4x MVP.

5x All-Pro.

10x Pro Bowler. 

1x 🏆 Champion (SB MVP).

@ soon to be 39 years old he couldn't care less if you and I were his WRs. It's about the $$$$ to him. And Davante Adams or no Davante Adams; Aaron Rodgers wasn't going to turn down $200,000,000. 

Aaron Rodgers isn't a dumbass; he's now a $200M "dumbass".

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

12 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

I don't think Aaron Rodgers would turn down a $200M 4 year contract extension @ $50M per year for his family, let alone Davante Adams. 

Would you?

Aaron Rodgers has nothing left to prove...

4x MVP.

5x All-Pro.

10x Pro Bowler. 

1x 🏆 Champion (SB MVP).

@ soon to be 39 years old he couldn't care less if you and I were his WRs. It's about the $$$$ to him. And Davante Adams or no Davante Adams; Aaron Rodgers wasn't going to turn down $200,000,000. 

Aaron Rodgers isn't a dumbass; he's now a $200M "dumbass".

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

You: "Rodgers doesn't care about winning"

Also you: "why doesn't the GB FO help Rodgers win?????!! Wahhhhhhh"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

You’re right. You can upgrade it with your 1st and 2nd rounders.

Khan you not understand there is still plenty of talent on the market or are you so blinded by your teams dog crap acquisitions you khan’t see that?

Edited by FloydFan