Raiders trade for Davante Adams

TheRealMcCoy

49 minutes ago, Norm said:

Then Rodgers is a dumbass for staying since he knew Adams wasn't coming back even he signed.

Your hero is a dumb ***

Packers basically said they aren’t trading him even if he wanted out. Sitting out at 39 isn’t a great idea. 

Brady didn’t wanna play for the Bucs this year. He wanted to play for San Francisco. But Arians and the Bucs Front Office was basically a hard no on it (five first round picks lol). I think Brady’s whole retirement was to try to gain leverage to get off the Bucs. But at the end of the day, he couldn’t sit out a year. 

11 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Packers basically said they aren’t trading him even if he wanted out. Sitting out at 39 isn’t a great idea. 

Brady didn’t wanna play for the Bucs this year. He wanted to play for San Francisco. But Arians and the Bucs Front Office was basically a hard no on it (five first round picks lol). I think Brady’s whole retirement was to try to gain leverage to get off the Bucs. But at the end of the day, he couldn’t sit out a year. 

And I don't blame the Bucs for not wanting Brady to play for another NFC team.  Back in 2008 Favre "retired" and then returned hoping GB would let him go to MN.  The Packers balked and traded him to the NYJ instead.  After a year the Jets released Favre and he ended up in MN anyway.  Fortunately for GB they had a legit replacement in Rodgers so they had no problem trading #4 away.  The Bucs have Blaine Gabbert.

Honestly a total Raiders kinda move.

but they need mature vets going to Vegas anyways. Id have to think less of a chance that Adams get into trouble than a rich rookie.

They should really accept the Rams way of doing things, trade picks, acquire elite talent.

13 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Source for this? First I heard of it.