Packers trade WR Davante Adams to the Raiders

deltarich87

When I saw James Jones say he wasn’t optimistic about Tae and the Packers on NFLN, I said let’s trade him.

Im so glad we did now. 

We get keep Rasul and have flexibility to build the WR depth. I think 12 and Gutekunst are going to want to keep MVS though. We need a starter and then draft one.

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

They would probably figure that out first. Also, we wouldn't have to give up a 1. I think you're getting him for Love and a 3rd, maybe a 2 at most.

One year closer to new CBA, he's going to get paid handsomely. 

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

One year closer to new CBA, he's going to get paid handsomely. 

That's fine. We currently don't have a WR we are paying jack. If they want to pay DK, I'm good with it. He'd be a beast with 12.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Can't ride with just rookies though. Too risky. Remember we aren't rebuilding a team here, we're trying to win a SB THIS year. We have a small window. Gotta go all out.

and you know damnw ell 12 didn't sign off on it if there wasn't going to be incoming vet(s).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

and you know damnw ell 12 didn't sign off on it if there wasn't going to be incoming vet(s).

Yup, just have to find the right move. Gute should be on the phones with every team about their top 2 WRs and see whats available. 

Edited by packfanfb

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

That's fine. We currently don't have a WR we are paying jack. If they want to pay DK, I'm good with it. He'd be a beast with 12.

You know, i woukd be fine if DK was only with us for a year. It’s not ideal but

We have 2 years to win it all, and an alpha would help immensely.