DC Movie Universe

devils1854

39 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Eh it makes sense they would've rushed to get it out and then it would've gotten smashed in December by star wars.

A June release date works out better for it. 

also think it helps them give a bigger spotlight to their joker film that's due a October release

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

looks like an obese guy with a cpap

Looks like a bad Halloween costume where you ask someone what they're supposed to be and they tell you, and you're just like "Really?"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

which one?

there are 4 standalone Joker movies, all with their own universe

Joker

The Joker

Joker: Last Laugh

and Joker's Wild

Huh? Is this for real or are you joking? I've heard of the Joaquin Phoenix one obviously, and a possible Jared Leto one, but are there seriously supposed to be others? WB is utterly clueless.

1 hour ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Huh? Is this for real or are you joking? I've heard of the Joaquin Phoenix one obviously, and a possible Jared Leto one, but are there seriously supposed to be others? WB is utterly clueless.

There are two Joker films, The Jared Leto one is in name only since he's signed on to play Morbius in the venomverse for sony which is supposed to film early next year. 

Only joker film that's going into production is the one with Joaquin Phoenix. 

• Like 1

I've decided I am going to believe the theory that DC is making all these meh movies just to see what works and what doesn't work, and then they will have them ALL take part in Flashpoint, which will kick off a brand new universe where they do things right. 

21 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I've decided I am going to believe the theory that DC is making all these meh movies just to see what works and what doesn't work, and then they will have them ALL take part in Flashpoint, which will kick off a brand new universe where they do things right. 

200w.gif?cid=3640f6095bd094f179505845329

• Like 1

Hey guys want to support my billion dollar go fund me project so I can see what does and doesn’t work over multiple films and then reboot them 10 years down  the line when I’m ready. 

Here’s the problem. DC isn’t Marvel. Outside of Spider-Man and X-Men, Marvel characters are really dependent on Marvel’s universe. They roughly all stay in the same city, pull from the same pool of villains, etc. DC isn’t like that. Take any major Justice League character. They all fit in different genres and you could take any one of them and do a 5 year comic run or them strictly in their own universe with what already exists strictly for them. They are there own little mythologies.