DC Movie Universe

devils1854

On 10/24/2018 at 2:09 PM, MOSteelers56 said:

I think he'd do a really good job at it. His role in Blade Runner proved he can play more than just a brute, and Bane needs to be fairly smart. I just hope he can recreate some of that Jeep Swenson magic. 

Thinking about it, I would support Dave as Bane, BUT I think that Bane should be the main antagonist that the Squad is after, not part of the team (at least not yet)

If they were smart about this (haha oxymoron I know) It should be Waller sending her Squad (probably Harley, Deadshot, Boomerang, Katana and Flag with a few new members tossed in) trying to stop Bane and his band of mercs stealing something and then trying to blow up/terrorize another place. The Squad is able to take out most of the mercs pretty easily, but get foiled by Bane himself at the first heist, because they arent good at protecting something, they are good at attacking/infiltrating.

Then they execute a real plan to Stop Bane, subdue him, and bring him in as another weapon for Waller to use in her arsenal that is Task Force X. That way, this smaller film, with good writing and characters have a chance at being good and popular, and if they want to just let Gunn have fun in this world, to tell all his stories, you still have the use of Bautista as Bane in the 3rd one.

Alot to ask I know, but this could be such a solid franchise if you bring down the budget and keep them more street level

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

YES BLACK MASK

I want to like this one so many times

I have been waiting for a Black Mask appearance on film. He is such an awesome character. And with a crew of litterally faceless goons to carry out his dirty work, he is a great foe for the Birds of Prey

On 10/24/2018 at 2:09 PM, MOSteelers56 said:

I think he'd do a really good job at it. His role in Blade Runner proved he can play more than just a brute, and Bane needs to be fairly smart. I just hope he can recreate some of that Jeep Swenson magic. 

Yes but can he pull off Tom Hardys voice with a air training mask on? That needs to be addressed.....

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

So Aquaman Dec.2018

Shazam April 2019.

Joker October 2019.

BOP 2.7.2020

WW84 June 2020.

Not a bad slate of movies, lot of potential in there.

No answers on the biggest movies either.

Shazam is probably the only one I'll see in theaters. Possibly the Joker if it has great reviews.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Acgott said:

The extended title is a a joke title similar to those of Birdman (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance) and The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

The emancipation of Harley Quinn is one of the biggest storylines for Harley Quinn in the New 52 from a few years ago. It wasnt thrown it to be a joke like that. Its significant that she is no longer intertwined with Joker.