Raiders sign WR Demarcus Robinson (1 year deal)

RaidersAreOne

Plz let this be true! 😅

I don't wanna run the guy down too bad, he is a good teammate but y'all will be gasping for air EVERYTIME he gets the ball in his hands and he has a knack of running backwards, not even kidding. He will catch a ball and move 3 yards back almost like clockwork. Don't get me started on his dropsies 🤦

Frustrating player.

Has made some great catches in KC but the vast majority of his career has been super underwhelming. 

I would not be optimistic for him to do anything in Vegas, but I can't imagine it being much more than a flyer tbh.

40 minutes ago, Soggust said:

Frustrating player.

Has made some great catches in KC but the vast majority of his career has been super underwhelming. 

I would not be optimistic for him to do anything in Vegas, but I can't imagine it being much more than a flyer tbh.

He's always balled out against us. He's not gonna be more than a 4/5 anyways.

7 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

He's always balled out against us. He's not gonna be more than a 4/5 anyways.

He's a great teammate, awesome blocker, and does solid work on ST's(minus the returning part).     Loved him while he was in the 4/5 role.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Plz let this be true! 😅

I don't wanna run the guy down too bad, he is a good teammate but y'all will be gasping for air EVERYTIME he gets the ball in his hands and he has a knack of running backwards, not even kidding. He will catch a ball and move 3 yards back almost like clockwork. Don't get me started on his dropsies 🤦

He always acts like anytime he touches the ball he can score, and he 99.9% of the time fails at doing this. Its very annoying and I don't even root for the Chiefs! haha

• Like 1