2022 MLB Discussion/Game Day Thread

beekay414

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Yeah, it wasn't a good look for him when all the details came out, and he's certainly not come out of this clean, but 2 years seems excessive based on the facts after the case was concluded. 

But MLB often times has their head so far up their own ***** that the decisions they make often make no sense, so this is on par.

It's probably a wink to the Dodgers so they can void his whole contract.

19 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Yeah, it wasn't a good look for him when all the details came out, and he's certainly not come out of this clean, but 2 years seems excessive based on the facts after the case was concluded. 

But MLB often times has their head so far up their own ***** that the decisions they make often make no sense, so this is on par.

The nail that sticks up gets the hammer. Pretty obvious this is MLB's retribution for sticky stuff. Couple that with being able to do this without fear of racist overtones and its pretty obvious what MLB is trying to do.

6 hours ago, Slateman said:

The nail that sticks up gets the hammer. Pretty obvious this is MLB's retribution for sticky stuff. Couple that with being able to do this without fear of racist overtones and its pretty obvious what MLB is trying to do.

Exactly. I've already heard it from Astros fans about Osuna but there was actual evidence he did it and he admitted to it. 

and he got what, 75 games? 

5 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Cano just got DFA'd. Anyone know how much the Mets owe him this year and next? Or if any at all? I don't remember how much money or what the stipulations were with the trade.

I think they owe him like 39 million