2022 MLB Discussion/Game Day Thread

beekay414

On 5/13/2022 at 11:16 PM, bigbadbuff said:

Yankees just whooping the piss out of the White Sox pitching

Then....along comes Monty...the hits and runs go out the window and the Closer that simply cant close puts the dagger into the whole affair.

5 hours ago, Leader said:

Then....along comes Monty...the hits and runs go out the window and the Closer that simply cant close puts the dagger into the whole affair.

Yeah. I feel for Jordan. Poor guy is getting the DeGrom treatment from his offense.

Also i hate Chapman. He can go away now…

8 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Sox trading for Hader at the deadline and sneak in with a wildcard spot. You heard it here first 

lol good luck. Better be prepared to pay a massive haul since we've got another year of control and we're in win now mode. Would take a prospect haul that Boston wouldn't be willing to pay.

20 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Or try closing games instead of blowing the most saves in the league by more than double what the second most is.

So trade for an Ian Happ/David Robertson package from the Cubs and help both issues in one fell swoop. 

21 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Or try closing games instead of blowing the most saves in the league by more than double what the second most is.

You've played 36 games, that's a total random flukeish aberration. Playing the guys you are on offense and getting nill production isn't.

2 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

You've played 36 games, that's a total random flukeish aberration. Playing the guys you are on offense and getting nill production isn't.

Compared to last year, it is pretty damn fluky, it's basically the same lineup that carried us to the ALCS and a few missed calls from the WS. Only change was adding Trevor Story. **** has sucked this year. Bobby Dalbec has sucked. Verdugo is very hot and cold. Renfroe didn't have a single hit in the playoffs last year besides 1. 

what is flukeish is our lack of production on offense and the killer pitched games by D!ck Mountain and Wacha.

So apparent Arizonas Zach Davies “ghosted” his wife of 10 years.

“I made his dream my own only for him to ghost his wife, leave his dogs and have me find out about his affair through word of mouth.” Megan wrote. “Zach took the easy way out, where he doesn’t have to be held accountable for his actions. He has luxury of pretending our life never existed. He has chosen to say silent. He has chosen to not give me a single ounce of closure. I, on the other hand, had to live through the immense pain and hurt he caused. I couldn’t hide from it unlike him. I had to live through the reality of it all.”

what a douchebag