2022 MLB Discussion/Game Day Thread

beekay414

The Yankees better get their bats geared up. They're tossing away some solid pitching efforts with a complete lack of hitting as a group. I'm old enough to remember when they won a bunch of games last year - got relevant - only to give it all back in a few short weeks. They're on the cusp of doing it again.

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

I been really impressed with Tyler Anderson. Nice back of the rotation pitcher for the Dodgers who can eat some innings. 

Mark Prior continues to be a stud coach for the Dodgers 

Please don't say this name.  It still hurts.  MFer could have been one of the greats.

2 hours ago, Leader said:

The Yankees better get their bats geared up. They're tossing away some solid pitching efforts with a complete lack of hitting as a group. I'm old enough to remember when they won a bunch of games last year - got relevant - only to give it all back in a few short weeks. They're on the cusp of doing it again.

They are 29-13 and you are worried about a 2 day dry spell?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

They are 29-13 and you are worried about a 2 day dry spell?

Their hitting's been spotty for longer than that. If Judge and Stanton aren't clobbering the ball.....runs can be in short supply. Hopefully it'll pickup - but bad timing to have all these guys out. 

“First and foremost, I have the utmost respect for what Tim Anderson brings to the game of baseball. I stated over the weekend that I apologized for offending Tim and that it was a misunderstanding based on multiple exchanges between us over the years. My view of that exchange hasn’t changed and I absolutely meant no disrespect. In the past, it had never been an issue and now that it is, we have a mutual understanding.

“I would also like to apologize to Mrs. Rachel Robinson and the Jackie Robinson family for any distress this incident may have caused. Jackie was a true American hero and I hold his name in the highest regard.”

Josh Donaldson

///

I think the entire thing wayyyyyy overblown and the suspension bogus.