2022 MLB Discussion/Game Day Thread

beekay414

50 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Taylor Ward is on Cycle Watch. 

He's hit a double, triple, and grand slam so far.

Only needs a single.

Damn... a fly out to right field to close the 7th inning for his first out today. 

Now the only hope is the team gets some hits to bring him up in the 9th.

Edit: Angels wouldn't come up to bat in the 9th since we are at home... what a brain fart.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

6 hours ago, biggio7 said:

Maybe pitchers should learn how to pitch instead of just throwing? If you can't control a ball at that speed, maybe they shouldn't be throwing it.

You do realize it’s a grip thing and half of these HBP are on breaking pitches, right? Respectfully, this isn’t the issue. It’s a 10 year problem with the seams and mud.

6 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

2 year suspension for Bauer.

WOW. This has gone on so long I've forgotten what it's all about - but I thought all criminal proceedings were terminated and he wasnt charged. What's he being suspended for?

Forget the question. Just read up on it all again.

Adios Trevor.

Edited by Leader
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Leader said:

WOW. This has gone on so long I've forgotten what it's all about - but I thought all criminal proceedings were terminated and he wasnt charged. What's he being suspended for?

Forget the question. Just read up on it all again.

Adios Trevor.

Not only were the charges dropped, but the judge dropped the restraining order because the accuser was lying about not consenting.

2 minutes ago, Slateman said:

Not only were the charges dropped, but the judge dropped the restraining order because the accuser was lying about not consenting.

Yeah listen...I dont know what went on....but it reads like an agreed to fist fight while screwing. Odd to say the least. I guess baseball doesnt like that a member of the tribe is an avowed sadist.

2 hours ago, Slateman said:

Yeah, it wasn't a good look for him when all the details came out, and he's certainly not come out of this clean, but 2 years seems excessive based on the facts after the case was concluded. 

But MLB often times has their head so far up their own ***** that the decisions they make often make no sense, so this is on par.