2022 CMD Draft Picks thread

bcb1213

I'm just going to do it....

Gamble it all right here. If he flops, my team sucks. 

If he's awesome, my team will be fine and I'll have him for 15 years. I like his situation better than I do TLaw's (otherwise he would be the pick) so he has a better chance at looking good. 

With the 16th overall pick....

Give me my boy ....

Trey Lance

NFL - TREY LANCE. 80 YARDS. #KCvsSF #NFLPreseason on Make a GIF

@wwhickok you're up. 

• Like 4

We are happy to take one of the next/current defensive faces of the league, Rookie of the Year and All Pro 1st Teamer, Micah Parsons.

2021 season: 13 sacks, 20 TFLs, 30 QB hits, 3 FF, and 84 tackles

“Drafted as an off-the-ball linebacker, Parsons was forced to moonlight as an edge rusher, and all he did was finish the season with the best pressure rate (22.6%) and pass-rushing grade (93.0) of any player in the league. He became a hybrid weapon on defense, giving the Cowboys rare flexibility upfront while forcing his way into the NFL's Defensive Player of the Year conversation.”

micah-parsons.gif

@bcb1213

Edited by Tyronnosaurus
  • Like 1

We are stoked to take our edge rusher, a guy who has a historical season bringing the pressure. Edge rusher, Maxx Crosby.

“Crosby became just the third player in the last 15 years to register at least 100 pressures in the regular season, joining prime-J.J. Watt and Donald as the only defenders to achieve the feat.“

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95235922aa6f59609e380

@Slappy Mc

Edited by Tyronnosaurus