Official FootballsFuture Top 36 QB's as voted on by the Forum

BayRaider

Here are the Top 36 QB's in the NFL according to the forum, as we now have a consensus for this forum's combined opinion.

The tiers are my own opinion and were not voted on. 

Official FootballsFuture Top 36 QB's:

Elite QB Tier:

1. Patrick Mahomes

2. Aaron Rodgers

3. Tom Brady

4. Josh Allen

5. Justin Herbert

6. Joe Burrow

7. Russell Wilson

8. Deshaun Watson

Outstanding QB Tier:

9. Matt Stafford

10. Dak Prescott

11. Lamar Jackson

Above-Average QB Tier:

12. Kyler Murray

13. Kirk Cousins

14. Derek Carr

15. Ryan Tannehil

16. Matt Ryan

Average QB Tier:

17. Jimmy Garoppolo

18. Mac Jones

19. Baker Mayfield

Below-Average QB Tier:

20. Jameis Winston

21. Jared Goff

22. Carson Wentz

Developmental QB Tier:

23. Trevor Lawrence

24. Tua Tagovailoa

25. Jalen Hurts

26. Justin Fields

Bridgegap QB Tier:

27. Teddy Bridgewater

Developmental QB Tier:

28. Trey Lance

29. Zach Wilson

30. Davis Mills

Bad Starting QB Tier:

31. Gardner Minshew

32. Mitch Trubisky

Quality Backup QB Tier:

33. Daniel Jones

34. Marcus Mariota

Developmental QB Tier:

35. Jordan Love

Quality Backup QB Tier:

36. Taylor Heinicke

First time in NFL History I'd actually say there's Eight Elite NFL QB's. Usually there is between four to six. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 4

I think the list is pretty good...   although I could see some players being higher because it seems there is no account for experience such as Tua being lower than Lawerence and Wilson being lower than some of the younger Elite guys.

Also your probably right on about the 8 elite QBs but its probably still closer to what you said 4-6 because of the age factor of Brady and Rodgers.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

A FF reference for like 20 users or so? It's like the same people in those threads. There is no forum consensus.

Actually most of the top spots got a lot more votes than that. Also how many active users do you think we have? This forum probably has about 35-40 every day posters in the NFL Gen/NFL Comparison sections. 

If people chose not to vote, then that was there choice. They can't just not vote and be like "list doesn't count!". 

Edited by BayRaider

Just now, BayRaider said:

Actually most of the top spots got a lot more votes than that. Also how many active users do you think we have? This forum probably have about 35-40 every day posters in the NFL Gen/NFL Comparison sections. 

If people chose not to vote, then that was there choice. They can't just not vote and be like "list doesn't count!". 

That's not my problem. It's still not a consensus and most people on here don't watch enough of all these QBs to have accurate opinions on most.

• Like 1

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

That's not my problem. It's still not a consensus and most people on here don't watch enough of all these QBs to have accurate opinions on most.

I hope the reason you're mad isn't because you think Hurts is a good QB... I think 25 is way too high for him personally. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Wait, you mean 20 users isn’t everyone on this website?

Consensus doesn't mean everyone. You're also way overestimating the active users on the website in the NFL Gen/Com sections which is probably around 35 any given day. 

Obviously not a consensus, given so many vastly different lists based upon vastly different personal criteria.

The tiers here are also pretty subjective (8 elite QBs?).

Arguing semantics aside, it is a nice average, however, and will be scientifically citing this in future Mahomes debates for sure.

Edited by Soggust
  • Like 1