Official FootballsFuture Top 36 QB's as voted on by the Forum

BayRaider

10 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Anyways, it was fun doing this, and thank you to everyone who participated. 

I hope to take these as “seeds” next year and do this as a real tournament style. 

Excellent post keep up the good work.

Proud Of You Reaction GIF

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, biggie. said:

Yep, such a great offense it went from 7-9 perpetual league laughingstock to NFC power overnight.

Everyone predicted TB to return to the cellar when Brady "retired."

7-9 with a QB that threw 30picks. 

1 hour ago, Geezy said:

7-9 with a QB that threw 30picks. 

And look how bad they were before that. Bucs were irrelevant for nearly two decades until Brady showed up.

Mahomes inherited a perennial playo contender and Rodgers has been on the same team since the Bush administration. Brady went to a brand new team that hadn't won anything for a couple decades during peak COVID.

Edited by biggie.

4 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

If the community voted him top 5... does this not give me leverage for top 3. Especially with Brady old af and coming out of retirement and Rodgers 38 losing his top 2 targets... Herbert in a system for more than 1 year since high school.

#top3agenda

This list is official though. Peep the title, man. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Soggust said:

I'm actually telling you that if your last name isn't Brady, Rodgers or Mahomes - you aren't elite.

You might still be a REALLY good QB and certainly capable of outplaying them for stretches.

But you aren't in that tier yet. 

If Allen ain't there yet- he's in the process of kicking down the door. Dude's a machine.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Elite is never a set #, IMO. That number has been four for a long time because of Brady, Manning, Rodgers, and Brees. But now? I’m not sure I’m saying Russ is comparable to Mahomes. 

It’s still Mahomes, Rodgers, Brady, for me.

Agreed, but Josh Allen is also in that tier for me. 

10 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Anyways, it was fun doing this, and thank you to everyone who participated. 

I hope to take these as “seeds” next year and do this as a real tournament style. 

Everyone complaining about it’s validity, but good work and thanks for hosting. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WizeGuy said:

If Allen ain't there yet- he's in the process of kicking down the door. Dude's a machine.

I have him #4 personally, so I don't necessarily disagree.

But imo, there is a clear gap between him and those above him.

14 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Elite is never a set #, IMO. That number has been four for a long time because of Brady, Manning, Rodgers, and Brees. But now? I’m not sure I’m saying Russ is comparable to Mahomes. 

It’s still Mahomes, Rodgers, Brady, for me.

14 hours ago, Soggust said:

I'm actually telling you that if your last name isn't Brady, Rodgers or Mahomes - you aren't elite.

You might still be a REALLY good QB and certainly capable of outplaying them for stretches.

But you aren't in that tier yet. 

This and this. There are not 8 to 9 Elite QB's, please stop. Can those other names reach that that level, sure it's possible. However the other 5 are in that level yet to be named (Great , whatever adjective better then outstanding) just below Elite with Allen at the top of said list.

Edited by Nabbs4u