2022 NFL Draft thread: Visits, rumours, trades

Trentwannabe

2 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Detroit trading 1(32) and 3(97) for 25 with us taking Kyler Gordon at 32. This is my favorite scenario as with having multiple 3s we could move around for Breece Hall 

A trade back that lands us Hall and Gordon is an automatic A+ in my book.

3 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

A trade back that lands us Hall and Gordon is an automatic A+ in my book.

I think it was a Fansided mock. Google it. We could trade up in the 2nd for our 2023 3rd even

Gordon and Hall with multiple 3rd this draft would be huge 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I think it was a Fansided mock. Google it. We could trade up in the 2nd for our 2023 3rd even

Gordon and Hall with multiple 3rd this draft would be huge 

Really seems like the meat of this draft is round 2 and 3. At least after the top WR, CB and OL go. 

Would love to end up with multiple picks there to kind of reset the roster in some areas and get cheaper and younger. 

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Really seems like the meat of this draft is round 2 and 3. At least after the top WR, CB and OL go. 

Would love to end up with multiple picks there to kind of reset the roster in some areas and get cheaper and younger. 

If you want Breece Hall and you want additional 2nd or 3rd a trade back makes sense.. 

Detroit coming up for a QB could make sense. 

42 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Latest buzz looks to be Breece Hall or Daxton Hill assuming a WR or CB doesn’t fall. 

I think the Hill thing is more fan driven, not sure the Bills have met with him at all (officially anyway).

I am a big Dax Hill supporter. I think the things Frazier could do with him in this defense would be amazing. He has the athleticism to make the move to CB or he could be the Poyer replacement. Frazier could use him as a swiss army knife and move him all over the place.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Billsfaninptown said:

I am a big Dax Hill supporter. I think the things Frazier could do with him in this defense would be amazing. He has the athleticism to make the move to CB or he could be the Poyer replacement. Frazier could use him as a swiss army knife and move him all over the place.

I think that's exactly how he'd fit as a rookie. Play some nickel (could always move Taron outside in some situations, not permanently), third LB, third S and a huge insurance policy for Poyer/Hyde.

It wouldn't be my favorite pick but I could definitely live with it.

4 hours ago, Billsfaninptown said:

Daxton Hill and Jalen Pitre have similarities to Siran Neal. I'm meh on both. Dont love them, dont hate them, dont want them at 25.

Daxton Hill I dont think has the ball skills Poyer has. That's been the knock against him

2 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Daxton Hill and Jalen Pitre have similarities to Siran Neal. I'm meh on both. Dont love them, dont hate them, dont want them at 25.

Daxton Hill I dont think has the ball skills Poyer has. That's been the knock against him

His interceptions are low, but I think his ball skills are still pretty good. He is a top tier athlete and I think he could be a huge weapon in our secondary. Siran Neal or Pitre aren’t in the same galaxy as Hill.