2022 Masters Thread

AkronsWitness

21 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I was always a Mickelson fan so I should probably find someone new that I like to root for. I always have irrationally cheered for Koepka for some reason. I like him.

Nothing wrong with Koepka hes great.

Why can we not watch this live. What is wrong with golf in the way they broadcast their product. There are a bunch of golfers who already teed off and we cant watch them until later. I dont understand.

Its like the event happens---then 7 hours later they play the recording.

57 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Playing golf seems dumb, watching seems dumber. 

But ever gets your undies tight

I like playing golf. Watching golf I rarely do until Sunday afternoons of the major tournaments, but playing is a lot of fun, even if you aren't good (I'm not great).

I've been a golfer since I was a kid. I feel like golf was really waning in popularity, but I think Covid has caused a resurgence in interest. I guess it was partly because there was not much else to do during lockdown.

All I know is the courses around here have been way more crowded during the last 2 years.

On topic: I can only watch golf in small doses. Love to play, but I can't watch it for long. Even the Masters.

• Like 1