Week 10 GDT: Bears vs. Packers

Madmike90

I'm so tired of the NFL. The constant penalties and suspect calls have ruined the game; it's not even fun to watch anymore. 

If the Bears lose this game, there's no way Fox stays, so there's that to which we can look forward. 

3 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I have no idea why we have got away from Shaheen...he is bigger, fasterand stronger than any LB or S they have to cover him...why not work the middle of the field with a big target and try and get some chemistry going between him and Tru.

BECAUSE THAT MAKES TOO MUCH SENSE

i hate these announcers, and we always get them because their the D-squad. These guys are the equivalent of whatever strippers are on stage at 2pm on a tuesday afternoon. Constantly announcing things that are wrong, flipping back and forth what they think vs. what is actually happening. Also heard them say "Packers star rookie RB jones." ahh yes, the star runningback with 350 yards all season... 9_9 

2 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

Is this a joke? How do you allow a FG? Also they are running all over us Hicks and Goldman are not playing well 

I was being sarcastic, and now the Packers are on their 3rd string RB and still getting 5 yards a pop.

Archived