• Celtics in 5
    • Celtics in 6
    • Celtics in 7
    • Nets in 4
    • Nets in 5
    • Nets in 6
    • Nets in 7

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

Lol it’s weird man. If I ever had this much hate for an athlete I’d really have to re-evaluate my life.

My life is great. I make good money, I have a nice TV, a girlfriend who pretends to like basketball for my sake and a dog who doesn't run when I scream lfg when tatum poops all over basketball teams 

• Like 1

Just now, Kip Smithers said:

Lol it’s weird man. If I ever had this much hate for an athlete I’d really have to re-evaluate my life.

I mean I kinda have a similar disdain for Carson Wentz, despite him being a big part of us getting that 1 seed in 2017 when we won the SB lol. I know no one wants to hear me talk crap about him in different threads though.

4 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Funny to hear that kinda stuff as if Kyrie didn't feed into it all day. But I get it, easier to try to personally insult someone when your team loses than admit your guy is an actual prick 

Just enjoy your W for the day lol. None of this is that deep. Talking about “admitting your guy is an actual prick”. What is this lol?

Just now, Kip Smithers said:

Just enjoy your W for the day lol. None of this is that deep. Talking about “admitting your guy is an actual prick”. What is this lol?

What is telling someone to reevaluate their life because they dislike a basketball player? Is it that serious or just when it's the opposite viewpoint? 

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

I was being facetious, you aren’t the only fan in the world to “hate” an athlete. 

oh true i am over here typing ferociously and very seriously about a basketball game all day before work. nothing facetious about any posts i've made. 

18 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Big shots by the Celtics in the end helped them win but this series is going to be nip and tuck the entire way. 

Big shot? It was a layup 6 inches from the basket when lil' Kyrie thought he should stand in the paint and play center with game on the line. 

Not how the Nets drew it up in practice? Prolly no.