• Celtics in 5
    • Celtics in 6
    • Celtics in 7
    • Nets in 4
    • Nets in 5
    • Nets in 6
    • Nets in 7

10 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

You can dislike or like any athlete you want. And just like for the most part l can call it all silly. 

the dude literally missed half of the regular season putting the teams playoff contention at risk for a wholly selfish reason... but yea, its super silly nonsense with no real world ramifications......

On 4/18/2022 at 7:57 AM, Kip Smithers said:

You can dislike or like any athlete you want. And just like for the most part l can call it all silly. 

Sports fandom ,in general, is all silly when you boil it down.

I have no problem with Kyrie giving it back to Boston fans, at all. That said, @seminoles1 described how my feelings towards Kyrie perfectly. Guy's a loser who is extremely good at the game of basketball. Have to respect how this seems to motivate him and his play improves under pressure, as well.

17 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

the dude literally missed half of the regular season putting the teams playoff contention at risk for a wholly selfish reason... but yea, its super silly nonsense with no real world ramifications......

While i am against his decision in that regard that is his decision. I don’t think that makes him a terrible person. I think he’s egotistical, and extremely arrogant but that doesn’t make you a terrible person. IMO.

6 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

While i am against his decision in that regard that is his decision. I don’t think that makes him a terrible person. I think he’s egotistical, and extremely arrogant but that doesn’t make you a terrible person. IMO.

Good people take others into account when they make decisions IMO

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

Sure but in regards to the shot, that must mean there are a lottttttttttt of terrible people

I mean in Kyrie's position he is CONSTANTLY in a public setting and his decision negatively impacted his entire organizations success. That's a much much bigger impact than your average joe, and let's just leave it at that.