• Celtics in 5
    • Celtics in 6
    • Celtics in 7
    • Nets in 4
    • Nets in 5
    • Nets in 6
    • Nets in 7

38 minutes ago, FinSting said:

Big shot? It was a layup 6 inches from the basket when lil' Kyrie thought he should stand in the paint and play center with game on the line. 

Not how the Nets drew it up in practice? Prolly no. 

It was a big shot bc it was a game-winner. I dont care if it was a layup or a 30ft shot. 

I do agree the defensive execution shouldve been handled better. Nets shouldnt have been jumping at Smart thinking he was going to shoot when the only people on the Celtics that you want the ball in hand in that situation is Tatum and Brown. That would be like the Celtics defenders jumping at Bruce Brown and him pump faking and passing it to KD or Kyrie for an easy layup. So I think the Nets wish they wouldve had that possession back but moving forward the Nets know they had the Celtics beat even with KD struggling early and trailing by 11pts on the road in the 4th quarter against a great defensive team. I think the Nets will win Game 2 and take homecourt and then we will see what happens from there. 

One last point is those last two Nets defensive possessions is the reason why the Nets need Simmons out there. Even if its for 15 minutes. If Simmons his out there the Nets do make one of those stops and win. So if he is ready to go by Game 4 he should be out there bc he could very well be the difference maker in the Nets winning or losing this series based on key stops at the end in a close game like the Nets were unable to do today bc they didnt have someone like Simmons on the court. 

4 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

It was a big shot bc it was a game-winner. I dont care if it was a layup or a 30ft shot. 

Odd that part where Kyrie flipped his middle finger to Celtics fans multiple times during the game, then after the game in front of the cameras said "suck my d**k bi**ch" to Celtics fans after. 

Total class act. 

This could be some NBA record fines. And it's only Game 1. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, FinSting said:

Odd that part where Kyrie flipped his middle finger to Celtics fans multiple times during the game, then after the game in front of the cameras said "suck my d**k bi**ch" to Celtics fans after. 

Total class act. 

I totally agree. He probably will be fine and that just shows you the effects a fanbase can have on a player. 

I think Kyrie says he want to move forward but when the Celtics fans aren’t feeling the same he reacts. The good thing is it’s not affecting his play. He balled out today and was the reason the Nets had a shot to win bc KD was off early. But Kyrie has to do better handling situations bc if this series is going the distance like I think it will he has to play in Boston 3 more times. 

3 hours ago, FinSting said:

Total class act. 

I dont understand why people don't get the Boston fan hate for Kyrie. He was only here to play hero ball all day "outside of Lebron's shadow" and then when Tatum and JayB were ready to ball he held them back and then mopped his way out the door with middle fingers in the air. Then since he left he has done nothing but stoked the fire. 

He's a bad person. Talent for days, but a terrible terrible human being. 

2 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Lool he’s a terrible human being because he didn’t play the basketball the way you liked and left you? Imagine that folks. 

Fans lol. 

Terrible human being is pushing it, but people are allowed to dislike him for whatever reason they want. I for one don't like him because he's a hypocrite, prima Donna, attention seeking narcissist who thinks he's always the smartest person in the room and wants to play the martyr.

He is good at basketball, though.

Edited by seminoles1
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Terrible human being is pushing it, but people are allowed to dislike him for whatever reason they want. I for one don't like him because he's a hypocrite, prima Donna, attention seeking narcissist who thinks he's always the smartest person in the room and wants to play the martyr.

He is good at basketball, though.

You can dislike or like any athlete you want. And just like for the most part l can call it all silly.