• Celtics in 5
    • Celtics in 6
    • Celtics in 7
    • Nets in 4
    • Nets in 5
    • Nets in 6
    • Nets in 7

Boston gonna sweep?

I haven't watched NBA since late November, so I didn't realize how good this Boston team is. I hate the Celtics, but its hard not to like how they play defense. They've been very composed too. Every time Nets hit a shot it feels like they respond with one of their own right back. Gotta love the defense too. Nothing has been easy for KD and Kyrie.

That guy on YouTube who made the video about knowing who will win the NBA championship might be right. Maybe it is Boston this year? 🤔

Series is over now bc the Nets couldnt win even at home. I just hope they just dont get swept but Im not too confident in them winning Game 4. Idk whats wrong with KD. Yes the Celtics defense is legit but KD is also legit and to see him go out there and literally look like a JAG if not worst for three straight games is beyond me.

The crazy thing is if the Nets had this type of help from the role players last season they would be champs. Brown has been playing lights out. Dragic, outside of this game, has been playing great. Seth has been playing well. Its just KD and Kyrie, outside of Game 1 hasnt been doing anything. So NOBODY can complain about the Nets as a whole bc their role players have been doing their job. Im looking strictly at three people. Im looking at KD, Kyrie, and Nash. 

Ironically I would say Nash shouldnt get fired in the offseason bc its not like his stars played great and the team still lost bc of him. I blame him more last season for keeping Harris in the game knowing how bad he was struggling shooting the 3. I blame him for not calling a TO to give KD a breather in Game 7 in OT. I blame him but not fully bc KD and Kyrie just hasnt shown up outside of Kyrie Game 1 performance. I dont care who the coach is. If your star players arent showing up there is nothing you can do. 

Hopefully KD and Kyrie learn from this and let it fuel them during the offseason for next season and get a healthy Simmons back next season and the Nets can then have a real season with all their guys including Harris coming back. But this season is over now. Props to the Celtics. My guy Tatum, from Duke, is living up to everything I thought he could be coming out. With the way the East is right now with Embiid hurt for the 76ers and Middleton hurt for the Bucks I think the Celtics should be the favs to come out and go to the Finals. Celtics v Warriors looking really good right now.