• Celtics in 5
    • Celtics in 6
    • Celtics in 7
    • Nets in 4
    • Nets in 5
    • Nets in 6
    • Nets in 7

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Agreed. Kevin Durant is like Peyton Manning, he is the best player in the regular season, no doubt. But in the playoffs, great coaches outsmart him, and he not that clutch either. 

I think Curry and The Greek Freak are better players than Durant overall. I think Curry is the best player in the league. And if Curry wins the title this year, he’s definitely the best. 

He has the 4th highest PPG total of any player in NBA history in closeout games.

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Agreed. Kevin Durant is like Peyton Manning, he is the best player in the regular season, no doubt. But in the playoffs, great coaches outsmart him, and he not that clutch either. 

I think Curry and The Greek Freak are better players than Durant overall. I think Curry is the best player in the league. And if Curry wins the title this year, he’s definitely the best. 

KD is one of the best playoff performers ever, this series aside. What are we doing here? 

44 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

how many superstars say it's their job to manage the franchise? 

Did he say it’s his job? He said that’s he and KD are gonna discuss with management what to do going forward to help build this team. That’s nothing enlightening or newsworthy. 

Really weird. I really wish I never dislike an athlete the way you do Kyrie. that could never be me.

15 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Did he say it’s his job? He said that’s he and KD are gonna discuss with management what to do going forward to help build this team. That’s nothing enlightening or newsworthy. "

Really weird. I really wish I never dislike an athlete the way you do Kyrie. that could never be me.

No he didn't. He said "When I say I'm here with Kev, I think that really entails us managing this franchise alongside Joe and Sean"

Those words imply he thinks it's his job to manage the franchise. You don't have to defend him bro, he prolly won't even be there for very long 

19 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

No he didn't. He said "When I say I'm here with Kev, I think that really entails us managing this franchise alongside Joe and Sean"

Those words imply he thinks it's his job to manage the franchise. You don't have to defend him bro, he prolly won't even be there for very long 

Or just maybe, have a think about this, is that KD and Kyrie have always been involved with management regarding the direction of the roster. 

Get that hate out your heart, it’s not that deep. 

Edited by Kip Smithers

4 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Or just maybe, have a think about this, is that KD and Kyrie have always been involved with management regarding the direction of the roster. 

I've got no hate for a man who can't win a game. 

I'm not gonna "have a think" about anything bro I'm american, we don't use that type of phrase. Well, hey, if you're comfortable with a dude who shows up in 1 game of a 4 game sweep running your franchise, then you're a better fan than I am for sure

49 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

It seems like after being swept the general media finally realize that the Nets aren't a very well put together team.

Its amazing to me that Kyrie has basically been booty without LeBron his entire career and people still hype this dude up every season to be some sort of top 10-15 player in the league.

The worst 'business decision' that man ever made was requesting that trade out of CLE after winning his one and only championship 

Whoever advised him of that should be fired (Im pretty sure it was his dad lol)

Edited by AkronsWitness

Making yourself available for all your team's games could certainly be a start in the whole "building a team" process. I had to laugh at Kyrie's comments about they didn't have enough games to gel and develop chemistry.

Uhhhh I wonder who's fault that was Kyrie.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

How you can't fathom why Boston fans dislike Kyrie is wild to me.