Richard Sherman ruptures Achilles

everlong

4 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

People wouldnt dare to throw these insults to athletes face.

I love this logic.

What does that even matter?   Doesnt make things any less true just because they can beat our arse.     

You wouldnt go up to a serial killer holding a knife and tell them they are a piece of subhuman filth....but that doesnt mean its still not truth.

Sherman is a loudmouth punk.    

If no one says it to him....he is still a loudmouth punk.

If someone does say it and he beats them up...he is still a loudmouth punk.

That being said....I dont wish injuries on anyone except Vontaze Burfict, so I hope the loudmouth punk makes a full recovery.  

1 hour ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I love this logic.

What does that even matter?   Doesnt make things any less true just because they can beat our arse.     

You wouldnt go up to a serial killer holding a knife and tell them they are a piece of subhuman filth....but that doesnt mean its still not truth.

Sherman is a loudmouth punk.    

If no one says it to him....he is still a loudmouth punk.

If someone does say it and he beats them up...he is still a loudmouth punk.

That being said....I dont wish injuries on anyone except Vontaze Burfict, so I hope the loudmouth punk makes a full recovery.  

First off, the last thing I expect an athlete to do is beat the crap out of you.

There are a couple reasons why you wouldn't say that to an athlete, and yeah one of them is that you would be scared to because they'd beat your ***. Another reason is that you'd have no reason to say it to them because that's not how human interactions work. Third reason is that you'd probably d awed by by their presence.

Again, when people like you and others resort to labelling these players punks, POS based on thrc3 hours you see in a week and no interaction with them thats real pathetic.

57 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

First off, the last thing I expect an athlete to do is beat the crap out of you.

Remind me to tell everyone about the time Lendale White was going to beat the snot out of me...

Archived