2022 NFL Draft Talk (No Spoiler allowed until Day 3)

JetsandI

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Eagles fans approve.

I think you guy should be thrilled with the draft you had. Can't get much better than arguably the top corner (I went back and forth with him and Stingley), a top edge rusher and arguably WR1 (he was for me).

Happy for you guys. You deserve a great draft class.

Yeah I think among our board we got CB1, WR2(some likes London more but Wilson was high, Jamo was WR1) and EDGE3(Karlaftis had fans, no one wanted Walker)

Really good haul while having our 2, 3, 4s and a 5 left. 

5 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Does Dax have a true position?

He played well as a slot CB. Not as well as a S. He certainly has the speed. I think he could be coached up to play FS. He is kind of that unicorn people talk about. Cine is still my favorite at this point. 

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Reminds me of Devin McCourty, but faster.

Whoever gets Dax Hill at this point is getting a steal....

Absolutely. I had him just under Hamilton and even then it was a flip of a coin. To get him anywhere around here is a steal. 

Am I too cheeky/spoilt to ask us to get him at 38?!? 

I mean it’s 4:30am here so I deserve some happiness following the jets. And it’s been worth it tonight!!! Rollercoaster of emotions 

7 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Does Dax have a true position?

I think his true position is FS. He made more plays on the ball from deep than from the slot I think I heard, but he didn't play a ton there. He mainly played in the slot cause that's where Michigan needed him. The BIG 10 has a lot of good running teams and that slot spot is important against the run. I think if he needs to go cover Tyreek Hill in the slot he can do that. He has the length to even go out to the outside and cover someone if he needed to. His wingspan is barely smaller than Kyle Hamilton and he's 4 inches shorter. His arms are longer than any corner that went in the 1st round besides Sauce Gardner who you guys already picked.