2022 NFL Draft Talk (No Spoiler allowed until Day 3)

JetsandI

43 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

One thing you got to appreciate about Zach is his desire to be great and a good teammate.  Been flying around all offseason to workout with all his guys

this is the media just being dumb. All these QB do this all the time. As soon as a good WR joins the team the QB wants to throw to them. It would be more of a story if Wilson did NOT reach out to him. 

4 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

this is the media just being dumb. All these QB do this all the time. As soon as a good WR joins the team the QB wants to throw to them. It would be more of a story if Wilson did NOT reach out to him. 

Deebo said  Trey Lance has never reached out to workout with him in the offseason

8 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

Woody really did drop a draft spoiler on tiktok before the event even started haha

When I saw that, I knew Sauce was the guy. I figured the Jets wanted to go big at #4, Sauce is not a usual CB. He is 6'3 lengthy, with fluid hips.  

Kayvon at best will be a Brian Orakpo. He is not a Von Miller, that is definite. For value, the Jets did good cause I honestly don't think there will be a big difference between Jermaine and Kayvon. And we added a difference making CB that changes how we deploy coverages. 

Just now, jetsfan4life51 said:

There are multiple reports out there. One says we offered and SF turned down. The other days SF offered and we turned down. I’m happy with how it worked out. 

Still would’ve rathered Jamo… but happy with Wilson.

• Like 1

You guys know what’s nuts??

Depending on who we draft at the top of the 2nd we could have essentially drafted SEVEN 1st round talents in two years. Last year Moore was expected to go in the first and somehow fell. If we land someone like Dean or Jones that’s seven first round caliber players over the past two years. 

1 minute ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

You guys know what’s nuts??

Depending on who we draft at the top of the 2nd we could have essentially drafted SEVEN 1st round talents in two years. Last year Moore was expected to go in the first and somehow fell. If we land someone like Dean or Jones that’s seven first round caliber players over the past two years. 

Ya it’s what we need to turn this franchise around. Thing that will make or break this team is obviously Wilson. And with us making the OL legit and adding TEs and WRs to help. There’s no excuses. We’ve never given a young QB weapons like this. So there’s always been excuses. Wilson has none now. Which I love. I hope he can take that leap.

6 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Ya it’s what we need to turn this franchise around. Thing that will make or break this team is obviously Wilson. And with us making the OL legit and adding TEs and WRs to help. There’s no excuses. We’ve never given a young QB weapons like this. So there’s always been excuses. Wilson has none now. Which I love. I hope he can take that leap.

Agreed. Worst case scenario...if WIlson isnt the guy...we now have a foundation set where we could potentially make a move for a middling QB that could at least help us win and beyond. 

20 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Apparently we offered 10 for Deebo but SF wasn’t interested

Ya I'm not buying this at all. Why would JD offer two second round picks for hill but 10 for Deebo. JD valued that 10 a lot. I think the 49ers wanted 10 but the Jets said no. Too many reports say one thing and the other would say something else. 

32 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

Deebo said  Trey Lance has never reached out to workout with him in the offseason

Ya because Trey Lance is not the starter. Why would a WR spend time catching balls from QB 2. I'm talking starting QB's always reach out to the WR to play catch.