2022 NFL Draft Talk (No Spoiler allowed until Day 3)

JetsandI

5 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

Lost faith because of all the reports saying he’s not in our top 10? Or other reasons? 

I just hope and pray it’s a smokescreen.

How can reports of an amazing visit a few weeks back now turn into he’s not on our board. Makes no sense. Unless it’s purposely done. 

If we pass on either Hutch or KT I will be so pissed off. Will be strange though as 50 mins later we will be on the clock again 

I’ve let the media get to me. Trust me I want him on this team but there’s literally no smoke regarding him being selected by us.

6 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I’ve let the media get to me. Trust me I want him on this team but there’s literally no smoke regarding him being selected by us.

Which has exactly been JDs plan all along!  Make everyone think KT isn't even in our plans and then BAM - KT at 4 (at least that's what im telling myself until 8pm tonight)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

My thing with Sauce beyond that he might not even start for us, is that he has to be a shutdown CB to be worth that pick. And I think there’s a 0% chance he’s shutting down Diggs, Hill, Waddle, etc in his nfl career.

Brings me back to Q. That he was a good prospect. But to go DT there, I said draft night was going to have to be close to Donald good for me to ever like the pick. 3 years later and he’s above average.

Sauce would immediately be our best CB the minute he's drafted.

Just now, TheGDJets said:

Yep and then he and the rest of the secondary will only need to be in coverage 5+ seconds with zero pass rush

Don't look at me, I want KT.

But we have three other premium picks to address pass rush if we don't at 4. Hope you prepared yourself for that.

• Like 1

Just now, jetjuice said:

Don't look at me, I want KT.

But we have three other premium picks to address pass rush if we don't at 4. Hope you prepared yourself for that.

Really don't want to wait until 10 or later to go edge. Hutch, KT, and possibly JJ will be gone by then. 

4 minutes ago, TheGDJets said:

Really don't want to wait until 10 or later to go edge. Hutch, KT, and possibly JJ will be gone by then. 

I'm with you.

EDIT - if we did however, I'd be hoping to get Boye Mafe at 35.

Edited by jetjuice
  • Like 1

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

Based on all his experience against NFL caliber receivers. 

He shut down your boy Jamo though.

Sauce vs anyone on our roster is not up for debate. He's the best CB prospect to come out in a long time.

Hypothetically they go some combo of OT/CB at 4 and WR at 10, im curious which edge they would be interested in later on, because they had 0 top 30 visits with any guy projected to go 2nd round (other than if you believe Karlaftis drops out of the 1st).    So then going by who they coached at the senior bowl, Arnold Ebikete could be an option in the 2nd, Boye Mafe also probably the 2nd and Myjai Sanders later on