Eagles Draft Day Party Palace - Day I, II & III

Kiltman

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

Well we addressed 2 positions of need. DT and WR were 2 of those 6ish spots where we needed a legit player for present and future. Gotta get a CB and a S tomorrow in the worst way. 

Yeah that secondary is still real yikes 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

He probably hates punters too

Would def stuff them in a locker or dump cafeteria spaghetti on their heads. 

“You’ll never be a real football player. And don’t even think about looking at my girl again! Let’s go, Samantha, Araiza’s gotta hit the showers.” 

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

No, I think all QB's that can't consistently throw at least 25 td's suck. They don't have to throw 40+, but they better throw 25 with todays rules that favor offenses.

So if he throws for 30+ and 4K is he all of a sudden a viable option?

You're knocking Hurts based off relying on the likes of Jaken Reagor, JJ Arcega-Whiteside, Greg Ward as 3 of his top 5 targets in 2021 learning a new offense. 

Please let that sink in, marinate for minute and rethink what "2022" might be for Hurts as a QB.

Hopefully not one of those WR'S are wasting a spot on the 53 man roster. 

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Daxton no!!! At least he won't be a Giant tomorrow

Thank god. That would've been a nightmare.

I knew we weren't likely gonna trade up all the way into the 1st for him and I thought it would be nuts if he somehow made it out of the 1st. A lot of fans teams were clamoring for him from what I saw on here and twitter.

Now, Bengals aren't forced to pay Jessie Bates a huge deal if they think he wants too much.

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

Cine taking by the Vikes.

Safety run starting 

That makes me sad. I loved Hill and like Cine a ton too. Both fun safeties in different ways. I kinda figured we wouldn't trade up all the way from 51 into the first, so I can't be too upset.