Eagles Draft Day Party Palace - Day I, II & III

Kiltman

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

It’d be out of just our picks

Seattle: 41 + 109

Eagles51 + 83

you could also probably get away with a future 3rd there + Reagor or something like that instead of 83.

You could also move Dillard with one of them, if he’s essentially an early 3rd in value or more.

Trading Dillard + 51 gets you to the top of the round and you’d get a 4th and maybe a 2023 5th. Which teams might favor doing it as a pick swap type thing for the larger assets then we refill day 3 a bit

here is the chard that is roughly used 

https://www.drafttek.com/nfl-trade-value-chart.asp

Thank you very much for that explanation. So it's very doable and doesn't kill the future too much

25 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Reagor just took all his eagles stuff down off his insta or Twitter

200.gif?cid=790b761161e5cd7a49713c9f4670

part of it looks like the usual brand manager takeover, where they flush it all.

But writing is on the wall when they got AJ. He’s done here.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

200.gif?cid=790b761161e5cd7a49713c9f4670

part of it looks like the usual brand manager takeover, where they flush it all.

But writing is on the wall when they got AJ. He’s done here.

Yeah maybe. Just wanted to share that. It's so 50/50 it seems anymore.. nothing or getting moved. 

Hope he's not released vs traded. I want more picks! I'd be trying everyone tonight. Even for a baby sized move up. 

• Like 1

We traded a lot of picks yesterday. Don't have a ton of ammo left which might hurt us when looking for a CB in round 2. There are still a lot of solid prospects hanging around at CB, would love to go up and get one but not sure if it happens. We are in a good spot regardless. We should be able to snag a position of need at 51(DB, OG) and get solid value.

I think Zyon McCollum might be the best CB available over Booth. It's a hot take, but McCollum the most athletic CB prospect in years. His ceiling is higher than Booth imo.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I wonder how we will screw up this day to make up for all the good feelings from yesterday. 

Don't think we can after last night

39 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

We traded a lot of picks yesterday. Don't have a ton of ammo left which might hurt us when looking for a CB in round 2. There are still a lot of solid prospects hanging around at CB, would love to go up and get one but not sure if it happens. We are in a good spot regardless. We should be able to snag a position of need at 51(DB, OG) and get solid value.

Minshew Reagor and Dillard could still be moved for a few picks. Or someone else I can't think of

4 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

QPEnSHC.jpg

What a day 1. A 6’6 350 lb war daddy that can get into the backfield? Guys like this don’t come around often. Instantly let’s you do so much more scheme wise when you throw in a guy who simply must be double teamed… and when that guy can line up at nose all the way out to 5-tech!? DC’s wet dream. 

Then instead of screwing up another WR pick, we finally figure “hey let’s just take the sure thing” and trade for 1. AJ Brown is a DOG. Tough seeing that money go to a WR, but hey we’re not paying out big QB money and this gives Hurts all the resources to show if he’s the guy or not.

….and we still have 2 picks today. Keep the momentum rolling Howard!

Love the analysis, but damn LeBron is such a corny MF'er lol cringing at that pic 

• Like 1