EC Playoffs Round 2: (2) Boston Celtics vs (3) Milwaukee Bucks (Series tied 3-3)

beekay414

Tatum is amazing….big time props for the Celtics with the way they responded after choking away game 5. Completely controlled the game from the opening tip. 

Giannis is going to get his but it is more important for the Celtics to take away the Bucks trey ball.

Tatum will need another 30+ points game to close this series out. 

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Can't see Boston losing at home on Sunday. 

Bucks need to unload some old players and get more athletic at a bunch of spots 

I said the same thing about this game and the Bucks lol

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Giannis is going to channel the power of Zeus for game 7….Celts are gonna just need to hang on and make sure the supporting cast doesn’t get theirs 

That’s been the biggest thing I got wrong. I didn’t expect the Bucks role players to be the worst they could be.

On 5/11/2022 at 9:03 PM, squire12 said:

both teams have had big 4th Q comebacks on the road to win games in this series.  Game 6 is very likely going to be another close game.  Only way I see it not being close is if 1 team gets hot and stays hot from 3 for 3/4 of the game

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I said the same thing about this game and the Bucks lol

Boston stayed hot from 3.  +30 was easily the difference game 6

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

Hopefully Tatum just goes back to his average shooting from this series. And our role players improve to below average. That might be enough.

Tatum has gone over 30 points for three consecutive games. He's getting he's points now. You have to expect him to get 30+ or around three in game 7 as well. 

Giannis will also go for 35+ but who will be his reliable #2? Brown has been getting 20+ every game so you can pretty much count on him and Tatum going for 55-60 points. Bucks will need to hit a decent amount of 3s or else the Celtics overall talent advantage will prove to be a bit too much.