2022 Draft - Day 1 (MIN trades #12->#32)

Heimdallr

1 hour ago, viking said:

Dream scenario for me going into day 2 would be Andrew Booth Jr at pick 34 and then package our two third rounders to come up and get either the best WR or EDGE available. 

A draft of Lewis Cine, Andrew Booth and either Skyy Moore or George Pickens would be great

Sign me up all day for Cine, Booth & Pickens.   I still hate the trade because I believe you could have ended up with all those players and still an additional asset with different trades, for example the Eagles trade. I'd have preferred that one then look for an additional trade back.  Might not have gotten to 34 but you could have gotten close plus IMO the players in the late 1st - 2nd round are all pretty close in value.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Snake Plissken said:

Saying that team has needs/holes at positions and could also use upgrades or bring in players at more impactful positions.  On the need list, S is low. S is also not a premium position.  On defense it would rank behind DT, Edge, and C —

As I've indicated several times...not in this defense.  League-wide, maybe S is not a premium position, but in this defense, it is.  

• Like 1

Hi, Vikings fam. I'll be looking for those two dates this season when the Lions and Vikings play. Hopefully they will be as  late in the season as possible so Jameson can be ready. Y'all will pardon me for hoping he busts your *** twice a year for the foreseeable future. I had to watch Randy Moss kill us for years after we passed on him, and it's unlikely Williams will reach that level, but I'll be hoping.

Edited by Superduperman

1 hour ago, Superduperman said:

Hi, Vikings fam. I'll be looking for those two dates this season when the Lions and Vikings play. Hopefully they will be as  late in the season as possible so Jameson can be ready. Y'all will pardon me for hoping he busts your *** twice a year for the foreseeable future. I had to watch Randy Moss kill us for years after we passed on him, and it's unlikely Williams will reach that level, but I'll be hoping.

That was the biggest W Detroit may have ever had against Minnesota lol

2 hours ago, Superduperman said:

I hope he does well...I don't think he'll be anywhere near Randy Moss level...nor Calvin Johnson level for that matter.  Just as long as he isn't Marvin Jones, who was a PIA against the Vikings for several years.