AJ Brown traded to Eagles

615finest

1 minute ago, Titan89 said:

I actually think Hurts is a downgrade from Tannehill...... Just my opinion

As I said, will he still have that same energy when Hurts is not the QB after next year, when the Eagles use their picks to trade up for Stroud or Young.

And he think Philly fans and media gonna be thrilled with his love for tweeting and deleting and dropped passes and injuries?

He had it good here....

YOU HAD IT GOOD AJ!!!! lol And you left us! lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

Love how now the move is to jump on the employee 

if your employer didn’t give you the salary you deserved, how’d you feel?

Is AJ Brown the 4th best WR in the NFL? Cause he is getting paid that.

So is he? No he is not I am sorry.

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

bootlicking ish. nfl players' careers can end in a literal instant and fans still have the nerve to whine about them maximizing their value if one multibillionaire won't pay them more than another lol.

• Like 1

Just now, Titan89 said:

Is AJ Brown the 4th best WR in the NFL? Cause he is getting paid that.

So is he? No he is not I am sorry.

do you have any idea how contract setting works in the nfl? one or two years from now he's not going to be anywhere near the 4th highest paid WR in the nfl. that's how this works. it's how it always has. 

Just now, -Hope- said:

bootlicking ish. nfl players' careers can end in a literal instant and fans still have the nerve to whine about them maximizing their value if one multibillionaire won't pay them more than another lol.

I get this but let's also keep in mind they don't have this opportunity without those billionaire owners. Works both ways.

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

As I said, will he still have that same energy when Hurts is not the QB after next year, when the Eagles use their picks to trade up for Stroud or Young.

And he think Philly fans and media gonna be thrilled with his love for tweeting and deleting and dropped passes and injuries?

He had it good here....

YOU HAD IT GOOD AJ!!!! lol And you left us! lol

We'll see. He's a damn fine player. Our luck he's going to be perfectly healthy and ball out. The little things piss me off about AJ, but I'm still mad he's not a Titan.

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

Exactly, it’s all contextual

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Get your money. 
How you get it tho can still be debated.

Are you at your job everyday posting things on Twitter how your boss ain't got no love for how you file those reports? 
Are you skipping events? 

OR

are you negotiating behind the scenes like an adult and if they dont want to pay you, say thank you but I'll be moving on to company x with their offer?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Titan89 said:

I get this but let's also keep in mind they don't have this opportunity without those billionaire owners. Works both ways.

lol so they should just grovel instead? you've never left a job for higher pay or better benefits?