AJ Brown traded to Eagles

615finest

Might as well blow it up after 2022. Cut Tannehill, Lewan, and Henry and try to get cheaper on offense.

Jon Robinson has sucked *** at drafting first round talent so hopefully he can make something happen so we're not dog**** with our older expensive players gone.

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Again. Me thinking with my NFL hat on.

You got a guy that can do what AJ did and likely will be more dependable and not injured hopefully. AJ never played a complete season and wanted money like he was an iron man. 
AJ was the best we ever had, but he still had some issues.
He had drop issues at bad moments. Always had some kind of injury. Needed more work as a route runner still. 

He isn't top 5 in the NFL. 
We defended him and took up for him all over the internet. He was ours. 
But if you look at it now from the outside you see the flaws. Still would have paid him, but my anger has turned to logic and I see why.

Run first offense, still giving it to Henry. 

I still trust Robinson.
Aj will likely go on to still be a great WR. But miss time, like Conklin went on to be a good OT but still missed a lot of time. 

And I think there within lies the problem with this team.

Just now, TitanSS said:

Might as well blow it up after 2022. Cut Tannehill, Lewan, and Henry and try to get cheaper on offense.

Jon Robinson has sucked *** at drafting first round talent so hopefully he can make something happen so we're not dog**** with our older expensive players gone.

Sooner we blow up the offense the better given we traded the guy that made it GO

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Again. Me thinking with my NFL hat on.

You got a guy that can do what AJ did and likely will be more dependable and not injured hopefully. AJ never played a complete season and wanted money like he was an iron man. 
AJ was the best we ever had, but he still had some issues.
He had drop issues at bad moments. Always had some kind of injury. Needed more work as a route runner still. 

He isn't top 5 in the NFL. 
We defended him and took up for him all over the internet. He was ours. 
But if you look at it now from the outside you see the flaws. Still would have paid him, but my anger has turned to logic and I see why.

Run first offense, still giving it to Henry. 

I still trust Robinson.
Aj will likely go on to still be a great WR. But miss time, like Conklin went on to be a good OT but still missed a lot of time. 

Bingo 

6 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Just saw Jalen Hurts IG story and AJ looks happy af.. I don’t think AJ wanted to be here, I think he wanted to go to an offense that throws it more.. The cherry on top is he gets to play with his Bestfriend.. Truthfully can’t ask for a better scenario for a player 

Would have sent him to Seattle to be petty! lol

But throwing the ball more? 
They went almost full Baltimore Ravens running the ball because Hurts was a liability. 

Gonna suck for AJ when they draft a rookie QB next year because Hurts is still a questionable QB. 

3 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

We had Juilo, AJ, Tanny, Lewan, Henry and still couldn't win a playoff game.  Just saying.....

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

Not saying it will be the case

but this could be the beginning of the end

what an absolutely arrogant and egregious management error 

yeah, if things go south with the vrabel/robinson regime this is absolutely going to be remembered as the moment it all started.

3 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Nobody can do what aj did

we are talking about a constant home run threat and acting like he had 3 drops a game

literally is the man that made our offense GO and was able to TAKE OVER GAMES

PLAYED THRU THE PAIN

like WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE

How he makes our offense go when he avg 5 targets a game & a 6’4 260 lb RB avg 24-27 touches a game 😮💨. It’ll be okay as I told you a month ago you can replace his production in a run 1st offense yes when healthy he’s a borderline top 10 talent at his position but we’ll be okay because we have our the center piece of our offensive system