AJ Brown traded to Eagles

615finest

Just now, -Hope- said:

yeah, if things go south with the vrabel/robinson regime this is absolutely going to be remembered as the moment it all started.

It’s just senseless, I don’t care how anyone tries to validate it 

you can move money around, figure out a way

simmons and brown were the pieces to break the bank for

if that sacrifices guys elsewhere, fine. But those guys we’d sacrifice would be at 30 or beyond

That’s how it works

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

How he makes our offense go when he avg 5 targets a game & a 6’4 260 lb RB avg 24-27 touches a game 😮💨. It’ll be okay as I told you a month ago you can replace his production in a run 1st offense yes when healthy he’s a borderline top 10 talent at his position but we’ll be okay because we have our the center piece of our offensive system 

Anyone with eyes could see that he made our offense go

No one wants to hear this 

I’m mad about the AJ Brown trade too 

It’s awful I’m sick it sucks 

but the Titans still will be very much in the thick of things this year 

Still guys to draft and add in this draft and in free agency 

It’s not pretty

It sucks 

Just far from tearing it up and starting over 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

How he makes our offense go when he avg 5 targets a game & a 6’4 260 lb RB avg 24-27 touches a game 😮💨. It’ll be okay as I told you a month ago you can replace his production in a run 1st offense yes when healthy he’s a borderline top 10 talent at his position but we’ll be okay because we have our the center piece of our offensive system 

When you figure your averages, are you including games AJ missed for injury, but not for Henry? 

Or are you just pulling numbers out of your *** and pretending they're data points that should be used for informed decision-making?

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

It’s just senseless, I don’t care how anyone tries to validate it 

you can move money around, figure out a way

simmons and brown were the pieces to break the bank for

if that sacrifices guys elsewhere, fine. But those guys we’d sacrifice would be at 30 or beyond

That’s how it works

I’m not paying a WR 25 + mill that misses games & our offense isn’t predicted to getting him the ball. 

Just now, Titans fan 617 said:

No one wants to hear this 

I’m mad about the AJ Brown trade too 

It’s awful I’m sick it sucks 

but the Titans still will be very much in the thick of things this year 

Still guys to draft and add in this draft and in free agency 

It’s not pretty

It sucks 

Just far from tearing it up and starting over 

Thick of things is fun until you don’t win a super bowl 

but according to ppl here, Burks will easily replace Brown so maybe our D can hold opponents to 0 PPG in the playoffs and maybe Tanny can get us into field goal range a couple times 

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

When you figure your averages, are you including games AJ missed for injury, but not for Henry? 

Or are you just pulling numbers out of your *** and pretending they're data points that should be used for informed decision-making?

Lol. The centerpiece of our offense is an aging RB coming off of a major foot injury. I’m sure everything will be fine.

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Anyone with eyes could see that he made our offense go

He made plays in our offense Henry makes it go, who’s the 1 breaking all the records Henry or AJ. Who’s carrying the team. AJ disappears a lot especially when facing a top corner 

Just now, titans0021 said:

Yup. Didn’t demand a trade, we just refused to pay him market value. Cool.

no problem paying basically anyone at a lower-value position. but paying a receiver fair market value? can't be having that, because this organization simply does not believe in running a modern nfl offense. from the top down. absolutely pathetic

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Yup. Didn’t demand a trade, we just refused to pay him market value. Cool.

He was asking for slightly more than we gave an average EDGE from another team that I can't wait until we can cut so we can afford impact players.

Garbage.