2022 Draft - Day 2

Heimdallr

1 minute ago, swede700 said:

I'm assuming they did their due diligence on the situation, even though it was 4 years ago and he hasn't been anything but a model citizen since.

That's one of those offenses that should probably just take a player completely off of their board, if we are being honest.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ArcticNorseman said:

Is it me, or are Dean, Rayman and Willis still on the board?   Not to mention Travis Jones, Perrion Winfrey, Matt Corral, Desmond Riddell, and . . . . Wow, a lot of guys that were supposed to be selected by now!

Happens every year, thats why I hate it when other posters try telling people no way so and so falls.  Yes, players do fall

5 minutes ago, AP_allday2869 said:

That's one of those offenses that should probably just take a player completely off of their board, if we are being honest.

It depends upon the situation.  I'd have to know the details, especially considering 4 years ago, he was 19...and a 17-yr old would be a minor.  That's not that significant of a difference, even amongst teenagers.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, swede700 said:

It depends upon the situation.  I'd have to know the details, especially considering 4 years ago, he was 19...and a 17-yr old would be a minor.  That's not that significant of a difference, even amongst teenagers.  

https://deadspin.com/court-documents-lsus-ed-ingram-accused-of-sexually-***-1838371539

It's pretty gross.