2022 Draft - Day 2

Heimdallr

Just now, Boda said:

I liked Ingram but not until mid to late round 3 to early round 4.  Lots of competition for that RG spot plus should give us descent IOL depth 

According to the consensus, he was better than Goedeke and Jurgens, who went before him.  I don't think he would have been available in the 3rd.  As far as being another OG, it's about throwing as many darts at the RG board as possible to see what sticks.

• Like 1

Just now, swede700 said:

According to the consensus, he was better than Goedeke and Jurgens, who went before him.  I don't think he would have been available in the 3rd.  As far as being another OG, it's about throwing as many darts at the RG board as possible to see what sticks.

Two firsts, three seconds, one third along the OL; can’t say it hasn’t been addressed as it has to the detriment of the defense.

1 minute ago, swede700 said:

Im all for throwing all these darts when its one of the weakest spots on the offense. Especially when it involves taking a player I liked. If the Vikings solidify their OL they'll be deadly on Offense.  

3 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Two firsts, three seconds, one third along the OL; can’t say it hasn’t been addressed as it has to the detriment of the defense.

I still think we target Like Fortner to push Bradbury. But I’ve been wrong all night, so we will probably go in a completely different direction. 🤷‍♂️ 

3 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

He has a sealed sexual offense against a minor....so, ummm.....

I'm assuming they did their due diligence on the situation, even though it was 4 years ago and he hasn't been anything but a model citizen since.