2022 Draft - Day 2

Heimdallr

15 minutes ago, AP_allday2869 said:

A lot of people are hating this draft... Other than the pedophile, I actually like it. Our defense has been sutured up and we have added a ton of speed to it. Now, if we can focus on offense and add reliable depth there, I think this was a great draft for us.

I like the selections of Booth and Cine. the rest are underwhelming.

This looks like the draft of a playoff team, as in a team picking through the leftovers outside the top 20. There may be some good finds but the reality is this team was a bottom tier team and had pick 12. Just feel like a blue chip prospect would have done more for the franchise going forward. Maybe the board crumbled apart for them. Maybe they overvalued certain parts of the draft over others. Hopefully Kwesi is right and Booth and Cine become all pros and this is all a moot point. 

Im just bothered by the fact that a 20 pick drop in round one didn’t yield a future first round pick. That has to be unheard of.

Edited by vikingsrule

2 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Im just bothered by the fact that a 20 pick drop in round one didn’t yield a future first round pick. That has to be unheard of.

There has yet to be a trade, made during this draft, that has included a future draft pick. 

It’s very clear that teams are not selling next year’s picks for picks this year. 

• Like 1