2022 Draft - Day 2

Heimdallr

11 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Who are the top prospects still on the board?

The highest prospects still on the board (according to NFL Mock Draft Database) are:

Malik Willis

Andrew Booth, Jr

Nakobe Dean

David Ojabo

Desmond Ridder

Arnold Ebiketie

Kyler Gordon

6 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I would be shocked if WE pick Malik Willis at 34. We would/should have taken him at 32 to get the 5th year option since Kirk is still here for 2 more years (at least).

I can't imagine they would...if they were, they would have taken him at 32.  I'm thinking it has to be a CB or a DT, but Edge and TE are not out of the equation.  With 2 picks in the 3rd now, I think the WR can wait.  

11 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I would be shocked if WE pick Malik Willis at 34. We would/should have taken him at 32 to get the 5th year option since Kirk is still here for 2 more years (at least).

No NFL team thought he was worth the 5th year option to be taken in the first.

What are some logical teams that would move up to #34? Because I truly think KAM is interested in moving down (as opposed to taking a CB, QB, Edge) at #34 …. Which would have been more logically selected at the #32 spot (to get the 5th year contract option). 

i know, unpopular question here…

4 minutes ago, battle2heaven said:

No NFL team thought he was worth the 5th year option to be taken in the first.

It'll be interesting to see how far he falls.  He may still go early in the 2nd, but I wouldn't be surprised if teams believe in taking the safer picks at QB like Corral and Howell and save the "upside" potential in Willis until the 3rd.  

1 minute ago, CriminalMind said:

What are some logical teams that would move up to #34? Because I truly think KAM is interested in moving down (as opposed to taking a CB, QB, Edge) at #34 …. Which would have been more logically selected at the #32 spot (to get the 5th year contract option). 

Could the panthers to get a QB?

1 minute ago, CriminalMind said:

Any one of the 3 teams behind the Vikings could potentially take a QB (Tennessee, Giants or Texans) so, it would have to be one of the others that might want Corral or Howell like the Seahawks, Colts or Falcons.

2 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

Seahawks, Titans, Falcons, hell, maybe even the Lions at 46 lol