The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast

Acgott

8 hours ago, KManX89 said:

JHIT6UV.gif

One MORE reason to get excited for Spider-Man 3 (like I needed any more reason). I told you it made too much damn sense with the FFH ending and the "convenient" production timing due to Covid (it was set to begin shooting right around the time Marvel officially got their Netflix characters back) for it not to happen, plus Marvel have been indirectly teasing it.

Yes!

16 minutes ago, 43M said:

This feels like it will have too much going on.   Wouldnt be the first Spider-Man movie to collapse under the weight of its own ambition.

All of these characters have been introduced and have history though. You don't need to flesh them out, they already are. This likens much more to Civil War than it does Raimi-Man 3

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

All of these characters have been introduced and have history though. You don't need to flesh them out, they already are. This likens much more to Civil War than it does Raimi-Man 3

The other Spider-Men actors and alumni might just be cameos to set up the inevitable live-action Spider-verse movie as well, let's not forget. I doubt they'd jump straight into a live-action Spider-verse without the Spider-verse name.

Funny I should say that, I literally just got done watching the first Raimi Spider-Man in 4K as I typed this. The first 2 anyway are classics, I consider Hero a guilty pleasure. Then they got handsy with Spider-Man 3 and, well, I think we all know how that turned out.

59 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

This is honestly what I’m hoping/thinking  will happen. By the time The Punisher Netflix contract runs out, Moon Knight and Blade should be close to coming out. It’d be a perfect time to drop him in one of those and set up the potential Midnight Sons movie.

Would be dope as hell.

Don’t even set up The Punisher... just have all of them sans Strange killing Vamps or something  then BOOM Frank comes in blowing them to bits.

10 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

What’s an old Spider-Man like in comics?  Is there any precedent for an old Spider-Man or does Peter never get to that point?

If you can imagine of version of Spider-Man it has probably existed in the comics. There are a few recent iterations of an older Peter Parker. First is in "Renew Your Vows" which was a short lived run about Peter, MJ, and their daughter. Here is a cover:

Amazing Spider-Man Renew Your Vows comic books issue 1

Its an alternate timeline. I forgot Annie May's age or their age but she is at least in grade school. Peter also creates a suit that siphons his power to MJ so she can fight with him. 

A REALLY acclaimed mini series was Spider-Man: Life Story. It highlighted big moments spanning 6 decades:

absolutely loved this! (Spider-Man Life Story #1-6) : comicbooks

as you can imagine, Peter gets to be pretty old by the end. 

• Like 1

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast