The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast

Acgott

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, I think that’ll definitely be the next big villain.  They probably won’t even do Phoenix or Apocalypse since those were both butchered.  

I don't think it will be among the first things they do with X-Men...but they're too "big" not to be done eventually, and in the hands of Feige and the MCU I trust they will finally be done right.

3 minutes ago, D82 said:

I don't think it will be among the first things they do with X-Men...but they're too "big" not to be done eventually, and in the hands of Feige and the MCU I trust they will finally be done right.

Especially apocalypse. He could be the next big baddie, by the time they fight him enough time should have passed since that crappy movie to wash away any filth.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Just wait until they build up the next ultimate villain and make Endgame look like The Incredible Hulk.  

I mean...maybe, but Thanos was so well set up and teased throughout phases one through three, and I think it will be hard to do that again with as much success.

Beyond that, as I said earlier, none of the movies slated for phase 4 really intrigue me. Iron Spider Man and black panther are really the only two reasons I'm still interested at all. Ant-Man and Doctor Strange are just kind of meh. Everything else is below that.

X-Men is literally the only new thing in the Marvel Universe I'm excited to see... And that's probably five years away.

11 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I mean...maybe, but Thanos was so well set up and teased throughout phases one through three, and I think it will be hard to do that again with as much success.

Beyond that, as I said earlier, none of the movies slated for phase 4 really intrigue me. Iron Spider Man and black panther are really the only two reasons I'm still interested at all. Ant-Man and Doctor Strange are just kind of meh. Everything else is below that.

X-Men is literally the only new thing in the Marvel Universe I'm excited to see... And that's probably five years away.

I am also looking forward to their take on the Fantastic Four.  The last iterations  weren't that good, but maybe in this universe they can gain some traction and momentum, especially with Dr. Doom.

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I would be stunned if this next version of Green Lantern wasn't black. 

I thought they were doing a Green Lantern Corps movie with multiple human Green Lanterns.

Either way, Id be perfectly happy with a John Stewart Green Lantern.

11 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I thought they were doing a Green Lantern Corps movie with multiple human Green Lanterns.

Either way, Id be perfectly happy with a John Stewart Green Lantern.

That was the original plan that was announced and it was supposed to come out next year, but that was like 5 years ago.

Instead they're doing a Green Lantern show on HBO.

8 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

That was the original plan that was announced and it was supposed to come out next year, but that was like 5 years ago.

Instead they're doing a Green Lantern show on HBO.

True...forgot about that.  

6 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

F4 are the lamest superheroes in the entire galaxy.   

Meh. They have never been my favorite, but with the right cast and under the direction of the MCU I think we could get an interesting story. 

• Like 1