The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast

Acgott

Jokes aside though, I can guarantee that Wolverine will not make his debut in Captain Marvel 2 because if he does, feminists across the universe will be livid that ANYBODY steals the thunder of women in that movie.

I think Cavill would be a fantastic choice to play Wolverine if Wolverine is going to be a side character more than a lead.  Don't care how many people say otherwise, Cavill is a supporting actor.  He's nothing remotely special and he is best in support roles.  His best role was in Mission Impossible. 

Cavill as Sabre tooth would be perfect. 

If there's one actor I want as Wolverine, it's Taron Edgerton.  People might say he has too much charm and not enough grump, and I agree if you look only at what he's done and don't consider what he's capable of. 

Edited by Outpost31

15 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Jokes aside though, I can guarantee that Wolverine will not make his debut in Captain Marvel 2 because if he does, feminists across the universe will be livid that ANYBODY steals the thunder of women in that movie.

I think Cavill would be a fantastic choice to play Wolverine if Wolverine is going to be a side character more than a lead.  Don't care how many people say otherwise, Cavill is a supporting actor.  He's nothing remotely special and he is best in support roles.  His best role was in Mission Impossible. 

If there's one actor I want as Wolverine, it's Taron Edgerton.  People might say he has too much charm and not enough grump, and I agree if you look only at what he's done and don't consider what he's capable of. 

Marvel needs to stop teasing me with introducing X-Men in Captain Marvel. There's only one X-Men/Captain Marvel event worth doing, and that ends with no more Brie Larson. 

Cavill as Sabre Tooth would be great. Cavill as Wolverine, would be bad.

Taron Edgerton has the frame of a 15 year old woman. Hard pass. This idea actually makes me angry. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

You need someone with a rough voice with an always angry demeanor to play Logan. I've never once seen that from any of Edgerton, actually come to think of it I don't think I've seen a movie where he's done anything other then his british accent. Maybe you can recommend something?

3 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

My vote for wolverine is Karl Urban but the fact that he's already been in the MCU probably disqualifies him.

But it wasn't a major character so maybe...

It was big enough that people would notice.

21 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Daniel Radcliffe FTW

Bravo to that dude for not getting pigeon holed after Harry Potter.  He's one of the more interesting young actors around nowadays and isn't afraid to take chances.  Guns Akimbo looks over the top and hilarious, and I really want to check out Medevil Times: Dark Ages.

17 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Bravo to that dude for not getting pigeon holed after Harry Potter.  He's one of the more interesting young actors around nowadays and isn't afraid to take chances.  Guns Akimbo looks over the top and hilarious, and I really want to check out Medevil Times: Dark Ages.

Ive been watching Dark Ages. Its solid, but Radcliffe is the clear driving force and is consistently the most humorous part of the show. 

10 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Marvel needs to stop teasing me with introducing X-Men in Captain Marvel. There's only one X-Men/Captain Marvel event worth doing, and that ends with no more Brie Larson. 

Cavill as Sabre Tooth would be great. Cavill as Wolverine, would be bad.

Taron Edgerton has the frame of a 15 year old woman. Hard pass. This idea actually makes me angry. 

You have the frame of a rabbit.

• 3 weeks later...

You know that DareDevil Spider-Man 3 confirmation that Kevin Smith apparently let slip? Well, he's now come out and said he has no inside information and was only going by rumors he read online.

So what do you think: clarification or covering his own arse on his part?

But please be true. I mean, come on, the FFH ending just screams Matt Murdock and it's a crossover fans have been wanting for years. Plus the delayed filming due to the Corona Virus should (no, will) clear any hurdles the 2-year probationary period on Netflix characters may have had in Charlie Cox starring (barring the unthinkable happening) and he said he desperately wants to play the character again.

If this really is Tom Holland's swan song in the MCU (under Marvel Studios, anyway), I don't think you could ask for a better way for him to go out.

Make it happen, Feige...

(I mean, he DID work on the 2003 movie starring Jon Favreau (MCU Spidey's Happy Hogan) along with Arad and Rothman, which is actually a much better movie under the DC, so that's something.)

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast