The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

15 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

AKA Ryan Reynolds is lying. Deadpool is totes in Doctor Strange 2. His body language and "I'm not really supposed to say anything, but..." is a dead giveaway.

Plus:

deadpool-en-doctor-strange-2-marvel-stud

#DeadpoolConfirmed

As far as the poster goes I was at the movies the other day and they had it up. In person it’s really hard to tell if it’s anything. There is a ton of loose debris around that area. 

On 2/24/2022 at 9:31 PM, Kiltman said:

As far as the poster goes I was at the movies the other day and they had it up. In person it’s really hard to tell if it’s anything. There is a ton of loose debris around that area. 

It might be hard to spot in person, but you can spot it rather easily if you find a big enough GIF of it on the interwebs. It's the shard hanging above Shang Chi's face on the left. 

As for Ryan Reynolds, I get that he's not contractually allowed to say he's in the movie and so he's saying what he has to say to save his own *** (just like Andrew, Charlie Cox and Marion Cotillard were when asked about their characters appearing in their respective movies, or alter ego in the case of the latter), but JFC, he's so lying and he's not even trying to hide it in that interview. That smirk was a dead giveaway, no pun intended. 🤣

Edited by KManX89

On 2/28/2022 at 9:56 AM, KManX89 said:

It might be hard to spot in person, but you can spot it rather easily if you find a big enough GIF of it on the interwebs. It's the shard hanging above Shang Chi's face on the left. 

As for Ryan Reynolds, I get that he's not contractually allowed to say he's in the movie and so he's saying what he has to say to save his own *** (just like Andrew, Charlie Cox and Marion Cotillard were when asked about their characters appearing in their respective movies, or alter ego in the case of the latter), but JFC, he's so lying and he's not even trying to hide it in that interview. That smirk was a dead giveaway, no pun intended. 🤣

?

On 3/1/2022 at 5:38 PM, Acgott said:

She said she wasn’t Talia Al Ghul in Dark Knight Rises

Well, yeah, I mean, what she supposed to say? Or Andrew and Charlie regarding NWH for that matter?

"I'm one of the three Spider-Men in this awesome live-action Spiderverse movie along with Charlie Cox as DareDevil. Oh, and those rumors about Talia in TDKR are 100% true!"

Maybe dip****s should stop asking these actors stuff they know they're probably NDA'd against revealing knowing full and well they're under gag orders if they don't want to be "lied" to. Just a thought.

Edited by KManX89

On 3/1/2022 at 7:04 PM, AlexGreen#20 said:

Not nearly enough conversation about how absolutely ridiculous Daredevil looks with a sweater pulled over his head here lol. 

Sadly, it still looks better than the actual Daredevil costume they had for the show.