The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

Also in confirmed director news 

Composer Michael Giacchino to Direct Marvel’s ‘Werewolf by Night’ Special for Disney+

Oscar-winning composer Michael Giacchino (“The Batman”) is making the leap to the director’s chair. Giacchino will make his feature directorial debut on Marvel Studios’ yet-untitled Halloween special.

Golden Globe-winning Mexican actor Gael García Bernal set to lead the cast of the werewolf-focused show that will air on Disney+.

Production on the Halloween special is set to begin later this month. 

Giacchino previously directed the 2018 short film “Monster Challenge” and an episode of the animated series “Star Trek: Short Treks,” but the Marvel film will mark his feature debut.

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Interested to see what they do. I’ve had some ideas for it as a film. Though it wouldn’t be too hard to stretch it out to an 6 episode series.

Richard Rider as as a weathered sherif type (in his 40s), trying to maintain order after Thanos decimated the Nova Corp, bringing in galactic threats by himself kinda writes itself.

Have some ways to injected Sam in the story too, so you get both of them.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Thor Love and Thunder press starting, decent chance we get a trailer soon

Twitter and other places have been freaking out over it for awhile, figured it’d come this week or next after the Moon Knight launch.

Can't wait 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Never stop never stopping 

At some point it’d be interesting to see what everyone thinks this will look like roughly. 2025/2026 to 2036

Meanwhile at the Hall of Justice the WB execs scramble their entire 2022 plans and have no idea what to do next.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Never stop never stopping 

At some point it’d be interesting to see what everyone thinks this will look like roughly. 2025/2026 to 2036

I'd love to be a part of that.

There's so many ways they could go too. I think the biggest factor will be who they can get to sign a multi-film deal or maybe a straight up xx year deal. I know that isn't how Hollywood works, but I'd consider asking talent to do it. That way you could contractually keep them from doing high risk activities and whatnot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

I'd love to be a part of that.

There's so many ways they could go too. I think the biggest factor will be who they can get to sign a multi-film deal or maybe a straight up xx year deal. I know that isn't how Hollywood works, but I'd consider asking talent to do it. That way you could contractually keep them from doing high risk activities and whatnot.

Yeah, it’d just be fun to see where people think things are gonna go. Throw out some names of actors we want to see take up a role in the MCU and where they would fit.

Maybe we can come up with something after MOM comes out, since the draft will take up a lot of the time this weekend too.

Should be good. Can't wait to see them finally plan in the X-Men and Fantastic 4. It would be truly amazing to see mutant/superhero team ups the next decades like they started doing in a lot of the latter MCU movies, teaming up 2+ superheroes in a movie. Wolverine/Hulk movie, Spiderman/Deadpool, Wolverine/Avengers, etc.  

There was one recent rumor that Keanu Reeves finally jumped on board to an unknown role.  I know he's been a fan rumor forever, so grain of salt the size of a building with that one. 

4 minutes ago, NickButera said:

There was one recent rumor that Keanu Reeves finally jumped on board to an unknown role.  I know he's been a fan rumor forever, so grain of salt the size of a building with that one. 

I've tried and tried to figure out what would be a good role for him. I think I've settled on Jean-Luc LeBeau if we were to get a Gambit movie.

Corsair is probably my second favorite option. Could make a cameo appearance in Thor L&T or the next Guardians with an eventual tie-in to the X-Men.

18 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I've tried and tried to figure out what would be a good role for him. I think I've settled on Jean-Luc LeBeau if we were to get a Gambit movie.

Corsair is probably my second favorite option. Could make a cameo appearance in Thor L&T or the next Guardians with an eventual tie-in to the X-Men.

hahaha I almost mentioned that I thought Gambit would be a perfect fit for him too. Keanu's natural persona and acting style fits the character very well. I just worry he's not a big enough character, but I suppose they could make him one. I hate the Ghost Rider idea. Something I think I might love would be for someone like him to sign on for the next big baddie. Like a Dr. Doom. Or Maybe Magus, since they're introducing Adam Warlock. 

They tried to create a big baddie (Thanos) that you could almost empathize for, having a noble reason gone wrong. It didn't work, not really. But I think they could accomplish that with an actor like Keanu. Have a bad guy that you don't necessarily want to route against, but have to. Especially in a role where you used to be good (Doom being Richards good friend or Magus being a future version of Warlock gone bad) but now are bad. 

9 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

My top three choices for Keanu in the MCU would be....

1. Richard Rider aka Nova

2. Namor

3. Wonder Man

Him as Nova would be sweet, I’ve thought of Olyphant as a super on the nose pick for that usually. 

Him as Namor would’ve been cool, probably missed that boy though with that Narcos guy.

I’m sure he’d be into Ghost Rider, which would probably fit his schedule and how much he’d want to do. Plus why not add Keanu to that Midnight Sons roster ha. 

One offs…maybe the Beyonder? Secret Wars should be here by the end of the decade.