The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

46 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Been pumping them out a lot the last couple years, I get it. 

This could mean with the Quantumania bump up, that Peyton Reed is doing it. He’s like a F4 superfan forever and had tried to work on it many times.

Because of his fandom I’ve m been pretty sure the F4 are going to be introduced in Quantumania for awhile.

Not ecstatic I’d that’s the case and that might not even work unless they bump F4 back a bit. But reading the tea leaves it seems plausible 

• 2 weeks later...

I think the multiverse idea was a bad idea and that it’s gonna ruin things.

They should have gone straight to X-Men.

Now we ain’t never gonna get any interaction between X-Men and Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America…

They should just use it to recast everyone and start over.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Who dat?

An actual interesting character(s)

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

I think the multiverse idea was a bad idea and that it’s gonna ruin things.

They should have gone straight to X-Men.

Now we ain’t never gonna get any interaction between X-Men and Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America…

They should just use it to recast everyone and start over.

Well if you want that… the multiverse is really your only shot at it.

The entire thing is seemingly building to Secret Wars and probably getting soft relaunch post that for some things. 

Throwing everything out from 15+ years just to intro the X-men would be silly. They really aren’t THAT interesting, certainly not anymore so than other stuff they are doing. And especially if we are getting that OG team…yet again….close to the start of things.

I’m obviously excited what Marvel Studios will do now that the mutants are home. But I fail to see how they are this giant missing thing rn. Would rather the variety personally ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Like 1

On 5/8/2022 at 12:17 AM, Deadpulse said:

They aren't doing it in the ways in which it would be bad. I had similar fears 

I feel like I would he more into the whole thing of Rick and Morty didn't exist. Obviously these Marvel stories far predate R&M, but it's getting to the point of "nothing matters" for me. 

1 hour ago, adamq said:

I feel like I would he more into the whole thing of Rick and Morty didn't exist. Obviously these Marvel stories far predate R&M, but it's getting to the point of "nothing matters" for me. 

It is fun how it’s worked out, with a lot of R&M based on marvel comic stuff…. Then marvel studios hiring R&M writers to make multiverse for them.

• Like 2