The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

39 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/ent/sadie-sink-joined-marvel-exclusive.html

Cool to see her in the MCU, really like her in Stranger Things, and as an anti-hero in Thunderbolts is fun.

I’m not familiar with the source nor the character outside of the names. Seems a little early to cast for Thunderbolts, so,I would expect her to debut somewhere else. The Marvels would be a good spot for her, but that has already wrapped. Maybe in Ironheart?

1 hour ago, Acgott said:

I’m not familiar with the source nor the character outside of the names. Seems a little early to cast for Thunderbolts, so,I would expect her to debut somewhere else. The Marvels would be a good spot for her, but that has already wrapped. Maybe in Ironheart?

Could see Ironheart or Echo. With her sound based powers, maybe Daredevil. But Feige saying him and Spidey are leading the street level efforts I don’t think there.

Only movie that works is CA:New World Order. She’s part of one team and jumps to the thunderbolts in the next one. The only issue I could see with that is Stranger things is probably going to film its last season next year. Would be a lot juggle two films and that all coming out around tha same time, not impossible though.

15 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

The video seemed like he was messing about, or was there another report?

Pizza Papa, a nexus being 

I fully expect that to be the case, SyFy Wire is reporting it at news, but thought it was too funny not to share. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Going through the MCU with my 10 year old who is watching them for the first time. 

I can’t remember if we watch Black Widow before Endgame that would spoil her death for my daughter right? 

If I remember right just the post credit scene does.

Sonyou could watch it, then Black panther, Captain Marvel and the IW and Endgame. Then circle back to watch that scene.

New Ghost Rider comic series a few months back, Marvel Legends toyline is going to focus their next big Haslab project on Ghost Rider, and there is a Ghost Rider easter egg in the new She Hulk trailer. 

Maybe, and hopefully one of the new slots is a Ghost Rider film. And hopefully it's Johnny Blaze or Danny Ketch on the bike. Would be awesome. 

19 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

New Ghost Rider comic series a few months back, Marvel Legends toyline is going to focus their next big Haslab project on Ghost Rider, and there is a Ghost Rider easter egg in the new She Hulk trailer. 

Maybe, and hopefully one of the new slots is a Ghost Rider film. And hopefully it's Johnny Blaze or Danny Ketch on the bike. Would be awesome. 

Well if Gosling definitely is down like he said, I’m sure they’ll try to make that work soon.

Midnight Sons trademark gives me hope he’s coming soon.

7 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Well if Gosling definitely is down like he said, I’m sure they’ll try to make that work soon.

Midnight Sons trademark gives me hope he’s coming soon.

Did he say that? Because that was actually who I wanted to play the role. Whether it's Johnny or Danny. He's 41, but could still make it work I think. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast