> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I don't see the point in taking Skoronski at 10...

Feels kinda overrated to me, and he'd be sitting minimum 2 years of his rookie deal. Doesn't feel like a good pick at all.

I’m not arguing for the pick, cause I’ve been steadily against taking an interior player at 30 when people mock that to us, but he would probably be immediately starting at RG his first 2 seasons with some snaps at tackle when someone goes down.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

He would probably be immediately starting at RG his first 2 seasons with some snaps at tackle when someone goes down.

Yep, it would be Cam sitting for his first two years instead. However it would mean if anyone did go down, we should have a viable replacement for any OL position.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

I don't see the point in taking Skoronski at 10...

Feels kinda overrated to me, and he'd be sitting minimum 2 years of his rookie deal. Doesn't feel like a good pick at all.

Would like someone a little more weighted to tackle if they are gonna do that at #10. Lane for two more years, you get 2/3 years to decide if the pick is the dude for RT.

We probably won’t be this high again and they are some of the few guys kinda worth the pick.

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Would like someone a little more weighted to tackle if they are gonna do that at #10. Lane for two more years, you get 2/3 years to decide if the pick is the dude for RT.

We probably won’t be this high again and they are some of the few guys kinda worth the pick.

I've said it before but if that's the way they want to go, Take Dawand Jones at 30.

52 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I’ve seen Paris Johnson mocked to 10 quite a bit recently cause he played guard as a freshman. I know we brought him in for a top 30 visit too.

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <