> 2023 NCAA Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

21 minutes ago, Danger said:

Proclaiming will Rogers #3 after he's posted big numbers against incredibly underwhelming competition is just funny. He's had 2 games in his career.

You sure about that?
Who are you proclaiming as the #3? Anthony Richardson? Or are you just insulting my proclamations while being too afraid to make your own? Let's see the list.

Edited by Jeezla

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

You sure about that?
Who are you proclaiming as the #3? Anthony Richardson? Or are you just insulting my proclamations while being too afraid to make your own? Let's see the list.

I'm sure as hell still rating TVD and Will Levis above him for the time being.

12 minutes ago, Danger said:

Charbonnet went back to school...? Why????

Same reason as Etienne. He dumb.
on the positive side- Maybe we draft him in the 3rd? Don't think we would have passed on Jurgens or Nakobe for him last year.

Edited by Jeezla

38 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Same reason as Etienne. He dumb.
on the positive side- Maybe we draft him in the 3rd? Don't think we would have passed on Jurgens or Nakobe for him last year.

Oh definitely not.

We'll probably take someone in the 3rd or 4th round this year. I just haven't looked into the RB class this year outside of Bijan. TreVeyon Henderson and Nick Singleton are both more intriguing to me but aren't eligible this year.

Saints next 3 games:

@Panthers 🙁
vs Vikes 🙂
vs Seahawks 🙁

Would be great if they could go 1-2 over that span before moving into the tougher part of their schedule and losing Kamara to his impending suspension.

Edited by Jeezla

3 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Saints next 3 games:

@Panthers 🙁
vs Vikes 🙂
vs Seahawks 🙁

Would be great if they could go 1-2 over that span before moving into the tougher part of their schedule and losing Kamara to his impending suspension.

I was watching their game and apparently Winston has multiple vertebrae hurt? Or something with his back?….that seems like a time bomb.